Worst FA Signings...

Discussion in 'NBA Discussion' started by KB24, Jan 12, 2016.

1. thkthebest

thkthebest Administrator Staff Member

I remember thinking the same thing. Dragic is an okay player to me, but I didn't really want Dragic, esp for that much money. I would have rather kept Lin for less money as backup...but knowing Byron, even if we had both Dragic and Russell on our team, he probably would have benched both of them and started Marcelo Huertas. Byron does everything in his power to absolutely marginalize the amount of talent we have on the roster.

2. revgen

revgen - Lakers 6th Man -

So what if he's 4th fiddle? If Bosh, Wade, and Whiteside need touches, than he should be averaging more than 5 apg. If they can't convert their shot opportunities, then he should demand the ball and score himself.

3. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

It's not "so what", it's the explanation why his numbers are down. If you take Wade out of the equation (which is WHY he got that big deal), his numbers absolutely go up.

4. wcsoldier81

wcsoldier81 - Lakers All Star -

-Wade is hogging the ball and taking bad "long 2s" shots especially in the clutch while Dragic is standing in the corner .

-Dragic- Bosh PNR works fine ...

- Dragic is at his best when he's pushing the ball after a defensive rebound ... Miami 1st unit doesn't want to play fast .

Wade just won't accept to adapt as he did when playing with Lebron and Spoelstra doesn't nothing about it ...