Rockets Trade Westbrook For John Wall + 1st

Discussion in 'NBA Discussion' started by Kou, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Kou

Kou - Lakers 6th Man -

2. RasAlgethi

RasAlgethi Moderator Staff Member

Wall + Harden? Both ball dominate guards. Yeah, i dont see how it changes things for Houston much.

3. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

wall claims he wants to be less ball dominant. of course, so does harden, occasionally. the real question is whether either has the capacity to play off the ball, as much as the willingness.

i played pg my whole life, and when i didn't have the ball, i wasn't as great at cutting and making myself a target as i was at finding cutters and targets with the ball. it's hard to shift gears.

sirronstuff and Cookie like this.
  4. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

The Beard still wants out of course. Houston is screwed with this guy one way or the other. If the Nets, they "want" either Kyrie or KD back. LOL.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/latest-potential-nets-trade-target-171218624.html

Love this.

"Harden supposedly had conversations with Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving about joining the Nets and is now focused on that. The idea of it “resonated” with him and his “focus” shifted recently."

5. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

that last part was from a month ago, though.

i think harden realized he wasn't going to bkn and that going back to houston was going to be problematic, hence the softening (pun intended).

anyway, he's going to philly; it's about as obvious as westbrook for wall was. it's just a matter of how much the new houston gm is going to scratch morey's back in the process.

6. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

OK thanks. Yahoo with breathless old headline. Well it made me breathless anyway with the comedy of this guy screwing up the game in a lot of ways and now it's "resonating" with him he sucks in the clutch playing HIS way in the playoffs and wants 2 other Stars' help now.

[​IMG]