Kawhi Leonard Discussion: “I’m A Snake Clipper Guy.”

Discussion in 'NBA Discussion' started by Helljumper, Jun 15, 2018.

1. gill

gill - Rookie -

"KD to the Knicks!" - also Jalen Rose.

I'm not saying he's right or wrong. It's just really... no one knows anything other than Kawhi and his inner circle.

2. muddy7

muddy7 - Rookie -

You think kawhi is taking the Raptors corporate jet rd trip just to blow them off??????..

Bhelly and DarthRekal like this.
  3. DarthRekal

DarthRekal - Rookie -

US Army Aviation, Apache Armament
    He just basically retweeted himself.

Big Mamma Jamma likes this.
  4. Lakerman JSJ

Lakerman JSJ Moderator Staff Member

You think he’s taking multiple days to decide because he’s not seriously considering all options??????

5. McPoopy

McPoopy - Rookie -

Whatever man. Your story keeps changing along with the reports. When it looked like he was signing with the Lakers - you were confident and you’re BS storytelling backed that up. Now that reports are coming out that Kawhi is most likely resigning with the Raptors - your story has been changed to fit that narrative. People here aren’t as naive as you may seem to think they are. Desperate, maybe. Like the rest of us, you have no clue as to what’s going on. No so-called AEG “insider” access. Nada. Please stop with this crap. Thank you.

6. Mr. Rambis

Mr. Rambis - Rookie - LB Verified Insider

@McPoopy I understand that the lack of concrete news in this situation is frustrating. Believe me, I share your concerns too.

My connections in AEG speak to Lakers management directly. When they had their discussions with Kawhi's camp over the past few days, they felt good about what they heard. I'm sure that leaked into the media too, but that is what I was told. The phrase "increasingly confident" was used multiple times by my sources.

Given the confidence, they expected a decision quicker. Now that it has taken so long, they are losing some of that confidence. It has nothing to do with a narrative. It is pretty logical for the Lakers, having been confident a few days ago that Kawhi is signing, to become more cautious due to them not having received confirmation yet, don't you think? Looks like it's a closer race than they thought.

In my opinion, media reports are extremely limited and mostly speculation, as Woj, Charnia, Shelburne, and many others have indicated. However, if the things I'm saying are lining up with what you are hearing, shouldn't that make you feel more assurance that what I'm saying is correct, rather than if I was saying something that completely contradicted everything else? :)

The feelings of the Lakers are not static, they are dynamic, and they change. When things change, I post them here. That is how major decisions in the NBA work. Things are rarely like the situation with LeBron, decided months ahead of time, unfortunately.

7. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

Why are people joining to hate on Mr Rambis specifically? No one is making you join, or believe him, he has always said take his info for what you will. If you don’t like it or him you’re free to stay over at reddit or LG. For all the hate he’s getting people sure love to share his posts over at LG the second after he makes them.

Huh, who would think that a story could change as information comes out or changes. Fascinating. Mr Rambis, don’t feel you need to address every person that pops on here to try and “out” you, don’t even waste your time.

tada, alam1108, Cookie and 13 others like this.
  8. muddy7

muddy7 - Rookie -

thanks for the updates mr rambis

9. wcsoldier81

wcsoldier81 - Lakers All Star -

Sounds like Lakers were confident that it was a done deal i.e the Kawh is a Laker leaks

Cuffs being MIA for two days is a very bad sign imo.

DarthRekal likes this.
  10. borri

borri - Rookie -

Seems like Kawhi gave positive assurances to the Lakers with the caveat that he must honor Toronto with a meeting and can't commit on the spot. Things are fluid with Kawhi. ..unfortunately.

DarthRekal and MambaMentality like this.
  11. MambaMentality

MambaMentality - Rookie -

Well said

12. Barnstable

Barnstable Supreme Fuzzler of Lakersball.com Staff Member

Goodbye.

*** NOTICE ***

Any member is welcome to ask Mr. Rambis any question they like and he responds as he so chooses.... but don’t bring your toxic s*** here.

Whatever forum you’re coming from, LB has a very good vibe and joining to be argumentative and attacking members won’t be tolerated. You will be gone on the first offense, so this is fair warning.

13. randallus

randallus - Rookie -

I don't see how that's a bad sign. Didn't Kawhi's camp say that any leaks would hinder the chance of that team signing Kawhi? I read somewhere that Cuffs is connected with LeBron and Klutch, so wouldn't that mean his leak would be LeBron's leak and hence a leak from the Lakers?

Makes sense to me why EVERYONE is quiet.

JohnnyComeLately2k6 and Bbbbbb like this.
  14. Bhelly

Bhelly - Rookie -

I actually think it’s the opposite.

I believe either:

1. Kawhi truly has not made his mind up (or at least hasn’t shared it outside his inner circle).

2. Kawhi shared his decision with the Lakers and the Lakers locked down communication across the board, including AEG. Lebron would probably know and then perhaps Cuffs.

Either scenario would lead to Lebron telling Cuffs to stfu and not ruin any chance with Kawhi.

Who knows though, I’m also biased because I want this to happen.

15. Exonyte

Exonyte - Rookie -

This whole circus is just getting silly at this point. Will this dude just pick a team

The lakers are the better option in every sense

LTLakerFan likes this.
  16. ElginTheGreat

ElginTheGreat - Lakers MVP -

For the love of everything, if people doubt Mr Rambis just block him or something. These attempts to out him or discredit him are way worse than anything he posts IMO.

17. Mr. Rambis

Mr. Rambis - Rookie - LB Verified Insider

@Weezy Thank you for the support! I was warned by a new, kind member on here that my updates were receiving backlash on other online communities. Interesting to me, because I recall reading a few notes indicating the opposite in the other topic just a couple of days ago. Fascinating how the tides change as the uncertainty about Kawhi's decision continues to linger. Perhaps if someone is interested in psychology, this would be a cool case study!

tada, Rapzkee, bj_metta and 12 others like this.
  18. ElginTheGreat

ElginTheGreat - Lakers MVP -

Also Cuffs said a few times he would go ghost for a few days. It’s also a holiday.

I don’t think any of this tells us anything. Kawhi beats to his own drum and will make his announcement when he’s good and ready whether we like it or not.

19. lakerjones

lakerjones Moderator Staff Member

Exactly, thank you Elgin. Happy 4th to everyone, enjoy the fireworks and grilling! I think we'll hear soon about Kawhi whatever way he chooses. Seems like it will be by the weekend or Monday at the latest.

Noobies, lay off of Mr. Rambis - he's been a a great source of informative and entertaining posts here and a real boon to our site! Thanks for the updates Mr. Rambis and thanks for laying down the law Barnstable!

alam1108, Cookie, Weezy and 1 other person like this.
  20. KuzmoBall17

KuzmoBall17 - Lakers Starter -

So Kawhi still didn't sign ?
    :KobewaitingTW:
    How long should we wait ? Is he's going decide before preseason camp begins or maybe by the time World cup in China begin.I have no time or desire to spend entire summer to follow some lunatic on internet.
    P.S. He even doesn't have Instagram page