Univ. Of Alaska Study Proves 9/11 WTC7 Collapse Caused By Explosives

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Philosophy -(FORUM CLOSED)-' started by revgen, Sep 11, 2019.

1. revgen

revgen - Lakers 6th Man -

20 minute video, but worth watching.

Quick background. There were 3 structures that collapsed on 9/11. The twin towers were attacked by planes, but the 3rd structure, WTC7 was supposedly brought down by office furniture catching fire from embers released by the twin towers.

The University of Alaska, Fairbanks just finished a 4 year $300,000 study that proves definitively that WTC7 could only have collapsed the way it did from a planned demolition using explosives.

KareemtheGreat33 likes this.
  2. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

To say nothing of how impossible it seems the two giant towers both collapsed perfectly.

About 8 -9 years ago I was driving home late from a video gig and had Coast To Coast on the radio. Some of the guests and topics are really fascinating.

The author of this first book below was on. Very experienced large plane pilot with knowledge of military and actual special other experience flying covert missions including Iran Contra and in the drug wars against Pablo Escobar, besides commercially with the big planes. Recalling back his take was that with everything that was accomplished in the air with the multiple planes it was impossible for these guys to have come strictly from Al Quaeda and pull this off. But if that's true .... of course conspiracy theorists everywhere's ears have to perk up. It was a really fascinating discussion. The book either was just out or coming out and while touching on fascinating devil's advocating alternate implication that would make @vasashi17 proud, he of course did not give the details in his book away.

That night's listen to him stuck with me for years because the alternate implications are mind bottling and unthinkable. Then allegedly a couple years later in 2013 he committed suicide and killed also one or more of his own children. The alternative thinking of course is that he was dangerous and was taken out. See the 2nd link which is a search on the topic

The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror

When did Phillip Marshall die from suicide allegedly

And then on another late night on Coast to Coast I heard this female author talking about her research and her book titled, "Where Did The Towers Go". Maintaining that for their sheer mass the piles of rubble for each were way too small, and then was talking about science fiction like findings that her research had uncovered. Read some of the Buyer reviews of the many on Amazon. This is no crackpot author.

Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11

It's too bad I have never made time for reading books because these two above would top my list. All my time is taken up news wise and research wise in what interests me on line and of course on Lakersball following Clublakers, along with the other forums that support my interests.

Edit .... maybe plausible explanation but putting the tin foil hat on myself. I cannot copy the links on Amazon for either of those books and have them show up here. Blanks in their place. So I simply inserted their titles. Check em out if interested. Weird.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    revgen likes this.
  3. revgen

The general rule for conspiracy theories is "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". Those books look interesting, but they don't seem to provide the evidence to back up the claims. I believe the University of Alaska study may actually result in a lawsuit.

4. LTLakerFan

Did you just read the liner notes? I don't know but I certainly would not be quick to dismiss. And LOL after you're submitting a study with forensic proof that they rigged this other building. Who? Why? In advance of the attacks? C'mon now!

And especially when Marshall, the author of the first book is alleged (after reading a bit on one of the first search results) to have killed his two children and his dog before committing suicide. Then secondly I just took a brief glance at one of the reviews from a person who bought the second book and as I do on any important gear I have bought sight unseen over the years, look at the ratio of 5 stars and 4 stars. 405 reviews. 89% 5 stars and 4% 4 stars. If you see the logic in taking note of intelligently written reviews in high quantity of anything on Amazon.

Not to mention why did they, far as I know, never find like Large Airplane wreckage where it slammed into the Pentagon. Now I could have missed it but that is the impression I had over the years. So if not a plane what the **** was it that flew in there and blew up?

5. vasashi17

vasashi17 LB's Resident Capologist

Thanks for tagging me in LT. I normally don't like to comment on non ball related material here, but I ain't playing devil's advocate to the conspiracy for sure. Actually the devil is in the details with the official record imo. Normally I like to go against the majority, but it seems that conspiracy theory is what the majority believes and the official record is in the minority.

Let's just say science disproves the official story 100% of the time and alot of money was made in the aftermath of innocence lost that day. That's motive enough for some people...if you want to call them that.

I'll eventually check out all the material presented in here cause it does peak my interest, but that day sickens me cause I honestly believe it could have been avoided.

6. revgen

@LTLakerFan I'm not saying those books have no evidence. I'm sure they do. But would it stand up in a court of law? Probably not. They do look interesting, and I might take a look.

7. LTLakerFan

I don't understand the difference between what you are casually suggesting here like it's a jewelry store break in or bank heist in seriousness equivalent. And there's going to be prosecution or litigation with actual names being charged? How many people did it take to rig that building that freaking knew 9/11 was going to happen?

All I'm saying is I heard both of these people talk on air by chance at different times. Read just the first 20 or 30 of the over 360 5 star short reports on what intelligent people say is her methodical and well presented evidence. The story is not what can be proved but what is emerging and seems against all instinct to possibly have happened with people on our side involved. Or is the report saying all the demo riggers were from Al Qaeda or Middle East?

Isn't your story kind of a smoking gun to illustrate what the Truthers have been ranting about all these years? Aren't there pieces of footage seeming to have white puffs of smoke shooting out of windows below the fire lines in both towers right before the collapses? I believe I saw those in some report on 9/11 looking for "the truth".

What is your knowledge, or anyone that knows more definitively than me, of did they ever actually find any Plane wreckage at the Pentagon?

8. revgen

I'm talking about the difference between court of public opinion and court of law. A court of law holds a higher bar for conviction than changing a person's mind.

Further investigation will have to be done to find out who planted the explosives. Hopefully, it's done by the FBI. But that probably won't happen without political pressure.

Yes and no. It's a smoking gun for how WTC7 was brought down. It doesn't prove who did it. It's a positive sign in the right direction. But more work has to be done.

9. LTLakerFan

Bottom line .... your post awakened in me the memory of these two books and the high degree of authenticity from whence they came. And not having read either, first the highly questionable situation surrounding Marshall's death after his book, and the sheer number of people writing intelligent recommendations and reasons why Where Did The Towers Go was solid in its methodology and fact finding on an amazing take. I mean yeah if you look at the photo on her cover that we have all seen captured in so many photos .... both of them coming perfectly straight down and with that whole drop spitting out nothing that catches your eyes like large beams and girders, but rather a nice uniform spray of broken up and pulverized rubble. (not saying NO beams and girders flew).

It just looked like a perfect demo job on the two tallest and most massive buildings in NY) She said the piles at the bottom should have been WAAAY bigger. No plane into the Pentagon, if true? All amazing stuff counter to the official account. This other building rigged beforehand that you shared the study on. My share really is supporting the WTF ness of the facts your story presents and begs for explanation.

revgen likes this.
  10. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    Our own government being involved in a staged terrorist attack is simultaneously unthinkable, heinous, and completely plausible.

revgen and LTLakerFan like this.
  11. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
  12. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

funny

bet you have no problem with trump cozying up to saudi arabia time and time again during his presidency though right? you know, the country which nearly every 9/11 hijacker was from

13. sirronstuff

KareemtheGreat33 likes this.
  14. revgen

200 PBS Stations to Air Documentary on Study — “Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse on 9/11”

By Matt Agorist

Rarely, in the two decades since 9/11 has the mainstream media done anything but uphold the establishment’s narrative on the official story of that tragic day. This is in spite of countless testimonies from experts in the field, government agents, law enforcement, and even the president contradicting the official narrative. However, on Thursday, all that changed, and 200 PBS affiliates across the country will start airing a mini-documentary about the explosive findings of the recently completed University of Alaska Fairbanks study on the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7.

The film is titled Spotlight On: SEVEN and will run for three whole months on 200 local PBS stations, reaching millions. Below is an announcement on the paradigm shifting move by PBS from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth:

For those wanting to watch the short film on television, “Spotlight On” programs do not air at scheduled times because they run as needed in between longer shows. To have a good chance of catching it, you’ll need to be tuned in to PBS often. But rest assured that Spotlight On: SEVEN will be seen by at least three million people, most of whom will never have heard of or seen the collapse of Building 7.

We at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth are grateful to the hundreds of supporters who donated so that SEVEN could air on PBS.

The impending release of SEVEN on PBS has been attracting media coverage all week, including this report on nationally broadcast Fox News Radio:

The idea of such an establishment-challenging narrative playing to millions of Americans on one of the most critical instances in American history, cannot be overstated. It is massive.

As TFTP reported in April, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth announced the completed partnership with the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in their final report of an in depth four-year study on what they say actually brought down WTC 7. According to the press release, contrary to the conclusions of NIST, the UAF research team finds that the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 was not caused by fires but instead was caused by the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

“Our study found that the fires in WTC 7 could not have caused the observed collapse,” said Professor Leroy Hulsey, the study’s principal investigator. “The only way it could have fallen in the observed manner is by the near-simultaneous failure of every column.”

The extensive four-year study was was funded by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth), a nonprofit organization representing more than 3,000 architects and engineers who have signed the organization’s petition calling for new investigation into the destruction of the three World Trade Center towers on 9/11.

“We are proud to have supported the University of Alaska Fairbanks and Professor Leroy Hulsey in conducting a genuinely scientific study into the reasons for this building’s collapse,” said Richard Gage, president and founder of AE911Truth. “It is now incumbent upon the building community, the media, and government officials to reckon with the implications of these findings and launch a new full-scale investigation.”

According to the study’s authors:

The UAF research team utilized three approaches for examining the structural response of WTC 7 to the conditions that may have occurred on September 11, 2001.

First, we simulated the local structural response to fire loading that may have occurred below Floor 13, where most of the fires in WTC 7 are reported to have occurred.

Second, we supplemented our own simulation by examining the collapse initiation hypothesis developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

Third, we simulated a number of scenarios within the overall structural system in order to determine what types of local failures and their locations may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.

After conducting comprehensive modeling and studying countless scenarios, the study’s authors, J. Leroy Hulsey, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., UAF, Zhili Quan, Ph.D., Bridge Engineer South Carolina Department of Transportation, and Feng Xiao, Ph.D., Associate Professor Nanjing University of Science and Technology Department of Civil Engineering, concluded the following:

The results of this study cannot be dismissed, nor can the fact that the mainstream is now broadcasting it to millions of Americans. It completely destroys the narrative that has been shoved down the throats of Americans for nearly two decades. What’s more, this study backs up thousands of other researchers, scientists, and engineers who have been pointing this out for years.

Below is the official trailer. It is only 2 minutes long, but extremely powerful, which begs the question, do you think it will be allowed to run the entire three month period?

LINK

sirronstuff likes this.
  15. LTLakerFan

Yep. This should be a eye opener as are these two books, the 2nd of which got the author and his dog and his 2 young kids he adored "suicided" within like a year of the book being published and him talking on shows, by gunfire at a beachhouse ...... who I heard speak on Coast To Coast late one Saturday night driving over Coldwater Canyon back to the Valley after a video wedding shoot at the B.H. Hotel around 2003. The guy was lucid and compelling as hell in the time I heard him for like 15 minutes about why there had to be something much more involved to coordinate and pull it off from his professional perspective .... than just the small group of operatives coordinating and perfecting and pulling it ALL off after doing flight simulation training classes . A seasoned, experienced, BIG commercial aircraft pilot who also had some military and special opps flights in his resume as well.

The first Book link below which addresses the fall and implosion and disintegration ..... (raise your hand if you have ever wondered about the "coincidence" of the absolutely perfect, straight down DROPS) of BOTH the massive towers themselves. And please before possibly talking any smack about the legitimacy of either book and / or author, please take some time and read the preponderance of the 5 star reviews by very intelligent people on Amazon about these books. I have had foil on top of my head for all of the years after seeing the existence of these two books. Though I haven't purchased or read either. It's something like do I really want to know??? If our government was complicit in any way at all???

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    revgen likes this.
  16. sirronstuff

I think many have been convinced of our government's involvement for a long time, but it's a really disturbing thought. You want to believe our leaders are the good guys.

But this?

how do you have explosives in place to strategically implode a building in advance of a plane flying into them? It's a really disturbing thought, and I'm not sure if anything or anyone will be called to accountability. It's now yesterday's news. Will there be enough of an uproar to make something happen.

Very interesting times we are living in.

revgen and LTLakerFan like this.
  17. LTLakerFan

Want another book that will blow your mind? Disclaimer, aside from just poking through in places ... still have not read Kobe's Mamba Mentality which I recently purchased .... I am not a "book" reader. Prior to this book below which I just purchased in hardcover great condition used, I literally could not tell you when or what the last book I ever read was. Since Al Gore created the "internets" (thank you sirron always :clap: :rofl: ) that's been where I do all my "reading". Tons of time on Clublakers and then here to Lakersball, and on forums everywhere and news stories about things I'm interested in. MANY.

But was farting around watching "Hangar One" on Netflix about 3 weeks ago which is a series about UFOs. Lots of it interesting but equally lots that just sounded like outrageous BS. Such as President Eisenhower they're claiming "believed" secretly to have met with alien beings on Earth in the 50s. So I did a search to see what people thought of the series. Most had same take and feelings as me but some believers for the best parts of it.

Then one of the comments was it was too bad they didn't have some highly knowledgeable male expert in this area to have contributed to the series. So I did a search on him. Yes he's acknowledged to be all that by these groups, but also he was described as being all about self aggrandizement, like someone we know in the White House. So no interest there. Then someone mentioned the real person who should have been involved was the author of this book below. And reading the reviews on Amazon from the intelligent people, like I do for everything I buy there first, and actually reading all 270 some pages finished 2 nights ago ... it's clear why she would have stayed "light years" away from this TV series.

For the open minded, please pay first attention to the complete title of the book and where the information is coming from. It does not disappoint! But like posts above .... good ole USA since the late 40s and early 50s has chosen to remain secretive and bury everything creating "public" atmosphere of mocking and ridicule for anyone claiming to have seen anything, no matter how highly placed in military or government. UNLIKE formal studies and organizations in France, Great Britain and other countries ......

In fact on the page of this link, just scroll down to the "Editorial Reviews" section and the qualifications of the people writing those opinions.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    revgen likes this.
  18. KareemtheGreat33

KareemtheGreat33 - Lakers MVP -

Brow-beater
    These investigations will always return to the military industrial complex, they want US tax money from the national coffers, most of it. They built these scenario of terrorism then. Now they just need Biden elected and they'll be back in business in creating made up conflict.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    revgen likes this.