Separate Work #: App Or Workaround

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by LooN3y, Mar 15, 2022.

1. LooN3y

LooN3y - Rookie -

Outside of getting a separate #/data plan for work, is there anyone with experiences with this?

It has to be a number I permanently have. after 10+ years with my personal # its really getting to me.

I'm very irritable because I have some customers that have no boundaries that call me before 9 AM or after 6 PM.

Don't get me wrong if its a once in a while emergency, I'm totally fine. Its the crazies, lazies and negligent people that panic once Crap his the fan.

Mainly the owners. If the owners have managers working for them, usually no problem since employees are held responsible.

Usually the older owners tend to treat us like their own employees just because they're our customer.

sorry, semi venting lol.

2. Wino

Wino - Lakers Starter -

Retired
    not quit sure I understand you right but it seems like you are saying that your personal phone line is being used for work and it is driving you nuts that people are calling you outside of normal work hours.

If I am understanding that right, my suggestion is to get yourself a google phone line and use it on your current phone. It is a separate line and you can mute it after hours or have it go directly to messaging, no rings. My wife had to supply a line at work and we did this for her. Worked flawlessly.

3. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    simple, don't answer work calls after hours. You have contacts and caller ID. If they are not a personal call, just don't pick up. customers are trainable.