Rui Hachimura Discussion

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by Kobe Bryant 8, Jan 23, 2023.

1. KuzmoBall17

KuzmoBall17 - Lakers Starter -

2. KuzmoBall17

KuzmoBall17 - Lakers Starter -

And man someone please sign Yuki Kawamura he's only 23 years old and better than Isaiah Thomas who is trying to get in NBA for a few years,since C Bags actually killed his career

3. Pioneer10

Pioneer10 - Lakers All Star -

Both of Rui unsportmanlike were really weak calls

LTLakerFan and JSM like this.
  4. JSM

JSM - Lakers Legend -

Rui highlights

He was in his bag. Moves and points look good. Ejection was bull s***. Rebounding is terrifyingly bad.

Cookie, abeer3 and LTLakerFan like this.
  5. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    Yeah, get this thug off my team

:Laugh:

6. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

Top Poster Of Month

a few things:

the movement threes referenced are long twos in the nba, and i wonder if that's why (as someone else mentioned a few posts back).

also, yes, it's defense and rebounding that keep rui from being a really good nba player, and his progress in both areas has been slow to nil.

all that said, you can't watch this guy and tell me that the line that "nobody wants the lakers players" stuff isn't just bs posturing (like when it was going to take 2 1sts just to get off westbrook's contract).

teams are trying to bend us over on the trade market this summer just like then. but the difference is that "being stuck" with rui and dlo is nowhere near as bad as being stuck with westbrook was, and there's a good chance a lot of teams wish they'd have been more reasonable now. like, tell me rui couldn't put up pretty big numbers on a losing portland team and really make it look like they did great in a grant trade? but they want two 1sts on top of it. gtfo.

7. alam1108

alam1108 - Lakers Legend -

And so it begins!

https://basketballking.jp/news/world/olympic/20240802/499852.html

After the match against France (ranked 9th) on July 31, Hachimura felt discomfort in his left calf, and after undergoing an MRI scan on-site, he was diagnosed with an injury to his left gastrocnemius muscle. Hachimura and Technical Director Tomoya Higashino commented on the official website as follows:

"As my injury required early treatment, and in accordance with NBA/FIBA rules, unfortunately I will not be able to accompany the team. I would like to thank all the spectators who supported us at the venue, basketball fans around the world, and our fans in Japan. Together with my teammates, I think we played a very good game for Japanese basketball. I am proud to have had the opportunity to play as a part of AKATSUKI JAPAN. The Japanese national team will continue to fight to win the match against Brazil, so please continue to support AKATSUKI JAPAN." (Hachimura)

"After the match against France, Hachimura complained of discomfort in his leg and underwent an MRI scan. The results confirmed damage that would interfere with his play, and unfortunately it was decided that he would be unable to play in the next match. After that, with the understanding of the JOC and the Japanese delegation, it was decided that he would withdraw early. Hachimura conveyed his feelings to each of the Japan Team players before leaving the Paris Olympics . We believe that he will continue to work hard as a good teammate. The Paris Olympics are still ongoing. We ask for your continued enthusiastic support for the Japanese men's basketball team's victory. Japan, united!" (Technical Committee Chairman Higashino)

abeer3 likes this.
  8. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

Top Poster Of Month

reevaluated in perpetual two weeks.

DeeZee, Cookie and Juronimo like this.
  9. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    he pulled a stomach muscle in his calf? DAmn the Lakers trainers suck a**

KareemtheGreat33 and Cookie like this.