President Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Philosophy -(FORUM CLOSED)-' started by TIME, Jan 20, 2017.

1. BangBoomPow

BangBoomPow - Lakers Starter -

Who said every? I'm talking about two of the presidential candidates going head-to-head. Biden vs Trump. You can't name anything Biden has done in 47 years instinctively but said he is qualified. How does that even add up? All you're doing is telling me to look it up. Imagine if students asked a teacher a question and the teacher just said to look it up. But sure, man. I've noticed that your only political position is to follow the opposite of what Trump does or says. If Trump says don't jump off a bridge, you're going to be here claiming people should jump off bridges. It's really a pointless discussion with you when you're not providing any info other than you hate Trump because he said mean things. Good day to you but maybe you should do some research next time.

John3:16 likes this.
  2. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

i'm not your teacher, so yeah, look it up yourself. if you're interested in the 2020 dem platform, here it is:

https://www.demconvention.com/wp-co...emocratic-Party-Platform-For-Distribution.pdf

i simply have no reason to support anything trump does or says. just like you would say the same about biden. see how that works?

3. revgen

revgen - Lakers 6th Man -

Chanel Rion confirms that Hunter Biden's niece Natalie Biden is the 14 year old relative in the photos. She is Hunter Biden's niece. The daughter of his deceased brother Beau Biden.

4. KareemtheGreat33

KareemtheGreat33 - Lakers MVP -

Brow-beater
  5. BangBoomPow

In my family, you'd get beat and disowned from family members for even thinking about sleeping with your dead brother's wife. In the Biden family, you're awarded by your dad and get compensated for it. So let me get this straight, Hunter Biden is a screw up who got kicked out of the Navy reserves for getting caught with drugs and some random company decided Hunter was the perfect candidate for their board member position and it just so happens that Joe Biden was the VP at that time? Gee, if that ever happened to me, I guarantee I would never get a board member position let alone be a janitor of a company.... I don't know much of that story regarding the niece. I'm going to wait for it to be verified before trusting OAN but if true, well, I am not surprised... Hunter seems like a very deranged individual. This is some s*** you see as the plot of a crime/thriller movie...

sirronstuff likes this.
  6. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    Hunter biden sex tape released.

I suppose it is fake too. Just like the rest of the documents and email and photos on his laptop.

Or not.

Now imagine the media outrage if it was Don Jr.

And the sheep say baaaaaaaa.

sirronstuff likes this.
  7. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

hunter biden has sex with women? unbelievable

that might just be the final straw for me

8. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

I have no dog in this fight, I’m against things like what’s being claimed in this video, and I don’t give a s*** about Hunter Biden, but as far as I can tell from doing my own research this is the only source of this story. If you get laughed at for posting CNN or Now This, etc here, you should be mocked mercilessly for posting OAN. I mean really? This is an extremely serious thing to come out and report without any real proof to show to back it up, and yet people in the comments section eat it up like it’s the gospel truth, it’s so sad how the media controls people today and people believe anything they see or hear. A lot of people in this thread would really benefit from watching the documentary “The Brainwashing of My Dad” and then taking a look in the mirror.

9. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand

If you call underage girls (one of whom was his niece from dead brother) "women" then that is on you.

sirronstuff and KareemtheGreat33 like this.
  10. The Rock

The Rock - Lakers Starter -

Trump does have a serious ego/pride problem you gotta admit. I hope he keeps it in check as he leads this country the next few months or 4 years.

11. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

haha, imagine actually believing this sh*t. what a disappointing "october surprise"

i wonder what they'll find tomorrow

12. BangBoomPow

OAN is basically Trump news. I don't know why people keep posting sources from there. Every time I see it, I already know it's some pro-Trump nonsense with very little evidence.

Lakeshow85 likes this.
  13. Lakeshow85

Lakeshow85 - Rookie -

I had a conversation with some liberal friends of mine and I asked them why is it that right wing conspiracy theories are always “debunked“, but left-wing conspiracy theories are supposed to be accepted by everyone as fact?

There response was “what left-wing conspiracy theories?” So I ask you @432J and whoever else is a outright liberal or at least argues for the liberals. Maybe you guys can give me a better response. Why is it that right wing conspiracy theories are always “debunked”, but left-wing conspiracy theories are supposed to be accepted by everyone as fact?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    revgen and sirronstuff like this.
  14. Lakeshow85

Lakeshow85 - Rookie -

I really couldn’t careless about these politicians secret lives. As long as they do what they say they’re gonna do and at the end of the day we accomplish some good things, then later for all the soap opera drama.

I say the same for Biden as well as Trump. I don’t believe anything the mainstream media tells me, but if these stories are in fact true, it doesn’t matter to me because it’s not gonna prevent these people from doing what needs to be done or doing what needs to NOT be done.
    Yes for the ones you are arguing for, because if you are trying to push an argument you need to know what you’re talking about and come with the evidence. After you do so, THEN you can tell the person to do the research, but it would just be to solidify what you already stated.

revgen and John3:16 like this.
  15. BangBoomPow

The truth is, he doesn't even know. His stance is just purely anti-Trump. He'd have to actually do some research so the best response he can give is to just Google it. In other news, I was driving home from Brooklyn and saw cars get pelted with rocks and eggs. There was a garbage can right next to where the leftists were throwing stuff and they took whatever they could and started pelting it at drivers. I didn't know why until I heard that there was a Trump rally going on. Nice to know that the leftists can't control themselves so they start pelting s*** to damage peoples cars and property.

revgen, John3:16 and Lakeshow85 like this.
  16. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

if i tell you, "well biden has accomplished quite a bit when it comes to stuff like climate change, women's rights, and healthcare," i'll get met with a "yeah....but" response. so that's why i respond by saying that if you're interested in what biden has done, research it yourself. whatever i say will simply be debunked right away because of where i stand politically. just like if you were to try and defend trump on something, chances are i will debate you on it because to put it simply, i strongly dislike the guy and everything he stands for. that's politics. you're gonna stick to your guns

as for @Lakeshow85 comments about conspiracies. who says that left-wing conspiracies are always accepted? and what are some examples of left-wing conspiracies that have become "accepted?" personally, i don't buy into many, if any, conspiracies. i've always been an occam's razor type guy. so left wing, right wing, whatever.

in regards to this hunter biden BS, one look at the story behind the "laptop" and you'll see why even fox news has dismissed it as fiction. then there's stuff like pizzagate, q-anon, and how 50% of trump supporters think democrats are part of some elite child sex trafficking ring. do you really wonder why those conspiracies are immediately dismissed?

Lakeshow85 likes this.
  17. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Making you asset free AND happy by 2030
    if the media is liberal and pulling for Biden, you can bet they have no interest in covering this story. They are probably forbidden to, so where else is the news supposed to come from? Serious question.

but the truth eventually comes out, but Creepy Joe has a creepy son? #shocked

revgen, Lakeshow85 and John3:16 like this.
  18. The Rock

The Rock - Lakers Starter -

A Black judge appointing a female.

A day to celebrate those who wanted diversity and opportunity for the forgotten.

BangBoomPow, John3:16, revgen and 2 others like this.
  19. KareemtheGreat33

KareemtheGreat33 - Lakers MVP -

Brow-beater
    If only it was a black Democrat justice swearing in a Democrat woman justice then it will be historic- the mainstream media:Kobe Snickering:

20. BangBoomPow

Yeah but they weren't LGBTQ..... doesn't count.

sirronstuff and Lakeshow85 like this.