President Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Philosophy -(FORUM CLOSED)-' started by TIME, Jan 20, 2017.

1. BangBoomPow

BangBoomPow - Lakers Starter -

That's true in some sense but people have the ability to research and do due diligence. It's entirely possible for both voter base to be forced fed the news they want to hear about and at the same time, one political party just being worse than the other despite both being awful. I have not seen that video from Netflix yet but will take a look. Thanks!

2. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

That's an insult to scum quite frankly.

3. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

haha, so the guy who supposedly isn't compromised by russia got duped by borat in 2020. also, projection as usual. might want to check his laptop

4. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    Our country’s finest leaders!

:ADeyeshift:

Can’t wait to vote. Pick your poison.

5. KareemtheGreat33

KareemtheGreat33 - Lakers MVP -

Brow-beater

These guys watched the movie, there is a difference between being set up with an adult woman pretending to be underage to abusing children like the top Democrats are doing, Clinton, Biden with actual evidence

6. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

there's evidence biden is abusing children?

7. KareemtheGreat33

Brow-beater
    Here's your two month president:LLLLLebronlaughing:

sirronstuff likes this.
  8. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

oh damn there it is. biden is abusing children

why haven't arrests been made?

sirronstuff likes this.
  9. KareemtheGreat33

Brow-beater
    Don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm just yankin' your chain a little bit... this is just political talk nothing serious. :Laugh:

sirronstuff likes this.
  10. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

i mean, 50% of trump supporters believe that top democrats are involved in elaborate child sex trafficking rings. so your comment was pretty on par with what i see a lot of these days coming from the right

11. KareemtheGreat33

Brow-beater
    I'm not in the right, center or left, I am halfway around the World, my opinion regarding your country should not matter to you. I was a CNN and Young Turk watcher, two years ago, a toxic group of liars, until I was set straight by independent youtubers

12. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

why do you even bother posting your opinion on US politics if it shouldn't matter to anyone then?

13. KareemtheGreat33

Brow-beater
    Free expression and to rile up anyone:Laugh:

sirronstuff likes this.
  14. BangBoomPow

Honest question, would you let your kids anywhere near Biden after you just saw that video? If so, I feel bad for your child. He whispers to 5 year old girls, 'Remember, no dating until you're 30.' Uhm, what the fck? They're worried about getting home to their barbie dolls and this old senile man is rubbing on their faces trying to give them a smooch while whispering inappropriate comments. It might not be enough evidence to arrest him but it's surely enough to assume he's a creep...

John3:16 likes this.
  15. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

well i don't have any kids so i can't really answer that

sure, you can say he's a creep. that means we have two creeps running for president. i'll take the one who is a decent human being

16. BangBoomPow

Is decent human being the requirement to be a president? If that's your requirement, go ahead and take Biden. My mom is an awesome human being. I guess you would vote for her as well. You also don't have to have any kids to see how inappropriate Biden is behaving around those kids. No grown adult should ever be talking to little kids like that while caressing their face.

17. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

i wouldn't vote for your mom because she's not qualified for the job, much like trump himself. but if she was qualified for the job and running against trump, i would vote for her because on top of her qualifications, she's not a genuinely awful human being like trump is

18. BangBoomPow

So what makes Biden more qualified? Because he's been there for 47 years? If anything, his 47 years of ineffectiveness shows how UNQUALIFIED he is... Name the accomplishments of Joe Biden... I'll be waiting.

19. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

Being a good human being isn't necessarily a prerequisite, but you can't let your character flaws effect your duties. Bill Clinton was obviously a piece of s***, but him getting his knob polished in the oval office didn't effect his job performance. Trump does some things that he should not be doing that infuriate people. Intentionally pissing people off for no other reason than to piss them off is not being a good leader. A good leader brings people together and tries to help bridge gaps. He is letting his personality effect his job performance.

But this discussion is sort of boiling down to one of the biggest problems with Biden. His ONLY qualification seems to be that he isn't Trump. Not being another human being is NOT a qualification to be the leader of the free world. The Democrats had other candidates that I think would have been OK. Klobuchar I think would have been the best choice out of the people that made it semi-deep into the primaries. I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard in a heart beat over anyone that has been nominated over the last 5 years.

I ended up voting for Jo Jorgensen as I lean libertarian to begin with.

20. BangBoomPow

I don't disagree but you're not looking at the good things he has done that the rest of the politicians refuse to do for political reasons. Even a decade ago, illegal immigration was frowned upon. Now, it's a bi-partisan issue. This wasn't created by Trump. Trump is the one that lit the candle to all the nastiness that has been created and now the new generation who grew up in the tech age are all siding with leftist ideology so they are pitting themselves against Trump as well. I really don't care if Trump is a decent human being or not. None of us know him personally so I'm not going to assume he is bad or good. The fact is, he has done a pretty good job right up until COVID hit and I'm not sure how much of that you can even fault him for since governors/mayors all had the ability to do what they wanted in regards to their state locking down.

I like Tulsi but once again, the Democratic party blackballed her. This is what America is dealing with: Tulsi Gabbard is now a Russian asset, according to strong Democratic figure, because she attacked Hillary and is anti-war. Is this Trump's fault? What does Trump being a decent human being have to do with that? It doesn't. As for bridging caps, Obama couldn't do it and he's perceived as an amazing person. This gap you are referring to us political divide from both sides. It's not up to Trump to convince 435 people in the Congress to make up when one half of that Congress is invested in making sure his administration suffers.