President Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Philosophy -(FORUM CLOSED)-' started by TIME, Jan 20, 2017.

1. BangBoomPow

BangBoomPow - Lakers Starter -

Who do you thinks works in association with the media? Biden doesn't have to do any of that because he has CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, Washington Post, and the New York Times to do all that. What can Biden possibly say at this point that the media hasn't already gone after Trump's kids for? I mean, you're asking blatantly obvious questions that don't require an answer since it's pretty clear what's going on.

2. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

the media saying something is completely different than biden/his campaign saying something

right wing media has been going after hunter biden for months now, why does trump/his campaign continue to do the same then if they have their own media doing it too?

3. BangBoomPow

BangBoomPow - Lakers Starter -

Most of the mainstream media today leans left. Trump gets bad publicity 24/7. FOX is the only mainstream media actively attacking Biden. Twitter censors Republicans. There's documented evidence of them allowing leftist propaganda but conservatives are shut down for having an opposing opinion. Facebook has been subpoenaed for anti-conservative abuse on their platform. But go ahead and pretend that the media is working in favor for Trump. Do you know why Trump has to continue doing it? I'll tell you why. In the last town hall debate, Biden answered ZERO questions about Hunter Biden. He wasn't even pressed on any of it. Chris Wallace, in the first debate, never even bothered to push back on it. Yet, Trump consistently has to answer questions about him denouncing white supremacy even though he did it for decades? Trump has denounced the white supremacists more than any politician in the entire history of the United States. Yet, white supremacy becomes the subject and Trump gets attacked for it but Joe Biden gets zero pushback on Hunter's mysterious relationships with companies that have no business hiring him? Sure...... Keep acting like you're oblivious to all of this. Either you are or maybe you are Hunter Biden himself.

4. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

was trump asked about his kids during the debate? there's certainly plenty of stuff about his kids that the moderators could press him on. did they?

why are we going to focus on hunter biden, as if trump's kids have no shady business dealings of their own?

5. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand

If they do, speak on it. I sure don't remember a Trump kid dying and one of his sons coming to the aid of his widow. And by aid, I mean banging her for over a year. Kinda creepy, but hey, if we're ignoring that stuff, let me know. Hunter Biden is a crack head POS and anyone defending him is blind partisan. Nothing more. But for some reason, we're supposed to ignore it. Imagine if Sarah Palins kid did half this. The media (wing of the liberal party) tore her apart and she was still a teen. Hunter is a grown man taking in millions for his dad. But yeah, let's ignore it. Make up the rules as we go. Sounds great.

sirronstuff and revgen like this.
  6. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

no one's defending him. i honestly couldn't care less about him because he's not the one running for president

just pointing out how there's plenty of dirt on the trump kids for their shady business dealings and how i wish biden and his campaign would go after them since trump's entire campaign is now focused on hunter

7. OX1947

OX1947 - Lakers All Star -

It started 100 years ago. FDR era. They planted the seed of government and social programs to "help" those in need. And slowly, the United States started grabbing hold of industries like school districts that used to be 150,000 strong, now they are down to 15,000. Unions, welfare, etc. I am a firm believer that if you continue to look for some person telling you they are gonna help you in a suit with his/her fake family behind him/her, you will eventually reap the "benefits" of that scam. And those benefits are usually donut holes.

The governments job should be to PROTECT their citizenry. Not run the government like a business. Protect with sufficient military. Assist in helping the country develop if their needs to be dams or bridges and roads. We blame these politicians when they don't do what we want but we are the reason why they don't because it's just another business racket. Idealists always start into politics to "help". Eventually the backlash makes them resent the citizenry and they end up just doing what they want.

As long as human beings are in charge of anything, it will always be difficult to get the right system that helps everyone. Because it would mean that every single person would have to compromise on every issue which is just not possible.

Savory Griddles likes this.
  8. KareemtheGreat33

KareemtheGreat33 - Lakers MVP -

Brow-beater
    I'm looking forward to a Kamala Harris presidency, unfortunately, there will be more wars, hopefully far away from my country but more important to me is historically lower dollar power from a Democratic Presidency.

9. OX1947

If that whack job becomes President, better start packing out of this country.

sirronstuff likes this.
  10. KareemtheGreat33

Brow-beater
    Pelosi's remark about using the 25th amendment is not about Trump. They'll drag demented Joe's carcass out of the WH after the inauguration

sirronstuff likes this.
  11. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Making you asset free AND happy by 2030
    already left, not sure I'm coming back

12. OX1947

Politicians are a reflection of society. It's a sad time.

13. sirronstuff

Our politicians are the laughingstock of the world right now. It's reality TV more than respectable leaders. It's shameful and embarrassing.

JohnnyComeLately2k6 likes this.
  14. KareemtheGreat33

Brow-beater
    More of a reflection of the media coverage rather than politicians, who stay the same every single time, except for Trump who is obviously a comedian.

sirronstuff likes this.
  15. sirronstuff

I'd say the quality of candidates has continued to nosedive for many terms now

16. revgen

revgen - Lakers 6th Man -

The FBI has had the contents of this laptop since last year. Why haven't any arrests been made?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    sirronstuff likes this.
  17. OX1947

Because these political pigs do not care about children, only leverage for elections. I hate all these mother (bleep).

18. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

i think we all know the answer to that question

sirronstuff likes this.
  19. KareemtheGreat33

Brow-beater
    Pedos are scum of the earth.

20. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

If you haven't watched the Social Dilemma on Netflix, I highly recommend it. It basically explains why we're arguing right now. The algorithms are such that they continue to send you content that will make you happy. But the algorithms can't tell fact from fiction. So both sides just get more and more content that supports their position. If all you ever get is content from one side with a lot of it being a straight up lie, there's no wonder we are all so divided. Everything we read paints the other side as Satan incarnate.