Plandemic Series

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Philosophy -(FORUM CLOSED)-' started by sirronstuff, Aug 29, 2020.

1. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Making you asset free AND happy by 2030
    I have a brother who is a conspiracy theorist, so he sends some interesting things to me, HOWEVER....

I highly recommend people take a look at this and educate themselves on some history surrounding the coronavirus and how our heath system handles things.

https://plandemicseries.com/

****WARNING, this may disturb you****

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  2. KareemtheGreat33

KareemtheGreat33 - Lakers MVP -

Brow-beater
    Some comic book type villainy in that docu but I think most people suspect that this came out of a lab

3. Helljumper

Helljumper - Lakers All Star -

Student
    Quite literally fake news. Watching fancily produced conspiracy videos that reinforce your pre-existing views is not “educating yourself”.

Oh but I forgot, fake news is just a liberal thing right? ;)

4. sirronstuff

Typical response of someone who doesn't agree to just blanket statement something as "fake news" that doesn't fit their narrative. You don't know my pre-existing views of much of anything except Lebron tbh.

if you want to have anyone respect your opinion, you can provide evidence to the contrary on things all throughout that video, but you chose not to. Is it so hard for you to believe those who are wealthy and in power manipulate large scale events for power and gain? What part of this do you find so implausible that you are so able to easily dismiss it when people took time to research the events behind what is actually going on? Actually, if I'm being honest, I don't really care, but I find you don't apply your same standards to both sides and it can come across as hypocritical.

My job in this worlds is to succeed in spite of all challenges put in front of me by governments, individuals, etc. I will be happy regardless of circumstances and find a way to lead a happy life. Even if this stuff all comes to pass, it makes no difference, as the common citizen is pretty powerless to prevent it. You'd have to have a mass uprising, and there are too many sheep in this world for that to happen anytime soon. Too many people who believe what's put out for consumption in the mainstream media without question, when it's very clear agendas are being pushed. Let it happen or not, see things for what they are or not, it makes no difference. Hopefully we all lead happy, healthy, and successful lives full of contentment.

I haven't researched the part about Rockefeller and the connection to the medical things brought to light, but it's interesting how using food as medicine somehow became "alternate medicine" viewed as quackery due to the agenda and greed of a single man if true. If you find any of the info enlightening, great. If not, I'm surprised you wasted your time watching something you already knew you'd disagree with. Long live Biden

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    KareemtheGreat33 likes this.
  5. Helljumper

Helljumper - Lakers All Star -

Student
    Lots of irony there in terms of how the fake news label is thrown out. That initial premise of the elite manipulating things for their own gain is obvious, but that often leads to leaping to conspiracies that just aren't grounded in reality. "Easily dismiss it when people took time to research the events behind what is actually going on". Whose research are you talking about? Did you research these claims yourself, or are you just riding the narrative presented by the video and taking their claims of "research" as fact?

I haven't looked into the new video in the series. The first one that came out was thoroughly debunked by many sources and so I'm not going to grant them credibility and waste my time looking into this new one.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...sial-virologist-attacking-anthony-fauci-viral

https://www.livescience.com/debunking-plandemic-coronavirus-claims.html

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/08/8524...e-look-at-the-viral-conspiracy-video-s-claims

https://www.forbes.com/sites/taraha...k-on-plandemic-and-how-to-do-it/#78523fed5fa3

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/the-falsehoods-of-the-plandemic-video/

Not sure why you're so upset at the fake news label for this. Isn't that even part of the premise of this video? Share it with all your friends but use certain tags to bypass the censors because it's being taken down by social media? Of course, that only emboldens those who believe in the video and they would in turn claim "fake news" on these sources and social media itself (again some irony, considering social media has failed on many other counts in allowing alt-right conspiracies to fester). It's been suggested to me here that science itself is liberal fake news. But at the end of the day quelling the spread of misinformation that promotes skepticism towards a virus that has killed ~200,000 Americans is a good thing.

But I digress. I think the main point we'll find common ground is that hopefully we live happy, healthy, and successful lives full of contentment. As part of that, I'm trying to avoid this subforum. Quite frankly this is an echo chamber of like 5-10 people, most of you on the same side patting yourselves on the back. At this point I'm not too concerned with whether my political opinion is respected by this group. It's already been made abundantly clear that it is not.

So nothing personal. Main reason I commented here is because you are literally spreading fake news. It is disinformation. Given that we recently had political discussion in Laker Discussion forum that has now been re-directed here, I felt obligated to call it out in case other impressionable minds wander in.

6. sirronstuff

But what if those dismissing this as fake news are part of the agenda?

:Laugh:

I wonder why people would waste time coming up with stuff like this in the first place, but then again, like I said, I don’t really care that much.