LABron James Discussion: Olympics MVP

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by therealdeal, Jun 8, 2017.

1. OX1947

OX1947 - Lakers MVP -

Lebron can't fight. Probably never has fought other than a 10-15 sec scrum when he was a kid. I do not know if Stewart can but he looked as determined as I've seen anyone. He wasn't talking either while he was bowling over people. His eyes were focused on the target and he got real close. Could have been fun to watch but I'm sick like that.

sirronstuff and LTLakerFan like this.
  2. Slick2021

Slick2021 - Lakers MVP -

I'm old school..James should have popped him...Stewart got beat off the block and grabbed his jersey, then fell forward and his arm was was riding up towards his face. That's why they called a foul, box out don't grab and hold an old dude, you are supposed to have young fresh legs!

3. The Rock

The Rock - Lakers Starter -

Lakers vs Pistons this Sunday, I bet Stewart gets suspended however many games Detroit has until Sunday.

Lebron brought this all on himself with that dirty intentional cheap elbow. He's gonna miss a marquee game at MSG.

Ignore the edit but this was weak by Lebron

OX1947 likes this.
  4. OX1947

OX1947 - Lakers MVP -

Stewart should not be suspended, he did nothing wrong. He got popped in the face and was bleeding everywhere and you want him to be all nice and calm? That is BS. He didn't hit anyone or damage anything, he tried to, but he didn't. He should not be fined or suspended. Lebron has never been dirty in 19 years, why would people assume he did it on purpose? That's stupid too but he is gonna get docked because that's the one thing Adam Silver hasn't fixed. The over-corrected disciplining of players when normal emotions come into play in an NBA game.

5. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

You think this role player, pissed off as he was at the cheap shot (unintentional at his face I definitely believe) .... was going to swing on and connect with one of the faces of the league? He'd have to be a complete idiot to think that wasn't going to end NOT well. Something ignited that spark. It seems much more plausible that old man James who this kid would rip his head off in a back alley fight, said something very disrespectful to him adding insult to the injury literally. He snapped. MUCH more likely than your take he didn't really want any part of LeBron. And because he did snap it will cost him dearly now.

6. The Rock

Anger was justified but he completely lost all control...it needs to be addressed and dealt with.

Lebron intentionally popped him, you can go to the previous page to see him c*** his fist and swing at Stewart.

7. LTLakerFan

Now you're jumping the shark with a take that is OFF in the first place.

8. OX1947

OX1947 - Lakers MVP -

Melo out there looking like, man, I'm too old for this sheeee, I'm heading to the sauna...... Screenshot_20211122-103737_Samsung Internet.jpg

9. Slick2021

Slick2021 - Lakers MVP -

How do you know he can't fight? I've never heard of anyone running up on James off the court. Meh...that kid was only bowling over staff, a bunch of old dudes that he had about 50 plus pounds on. LOL..I'm with Gilbert...they might need to test that joker for roids..

10. Slick2021

Slick2021 - Lakers MVP -

Off how? I've seen plenty of real fights on the court, been involved in a few. I thought that one was all drama and hype. Meh..It did drop him, left him leaking too.

11. Slick2021

Slick2021 - Lakers MVP -

You are just speculating...If he said something to set him off, it would have been publicized all over the place by the Lebron and Lakers haters by now. There were a bunch of people standing right in the middle of it weren't they? Maybe the kid is just off with some anger issues. Zero people from Detroit have said anything about a provoking comment, him included.

12. LTLakerFan

Agree here. Or the Blue Meth.

[​IMG]

13. LTLakerFan

How did you miss the part watching all this so intently about, (if not something said, then SOMETHING) .... provoked him as he was in James face letting him know he of course was unhappy with what James did, but having to restrain himself up to that point ..... suddenly snapping and going crazy. Something James did in there, hands on him or whatever made him snap. AT THAT POINT and after it was real, he freaking wanted to knock his head off. It wasn't fake posturing.

14. Slick2021

Slick2021 - Lakers MVP -

Like I said...he didn't say Lebron said anything to him to set him off, nor his coach, the refs, are his teammates. For me the fact that most of his teammates, basically just stood around and watched him make a fool of himself says a lot. That last act of trying to run off to the tunnel, after all that ruckus he just caused? Maybe this kid is just an idiot.

Furthermore, he seemed to be the one talking all that smack, he said something to trigger AD and Russ. Perhaps he just lost his mind for a second. Besides grabbing a guy by his jersey like that and pushing forward like he did, will get you smacked in the first place. It just happened to catch him in the face.

15. LTLakerFan

I know what you said and what your take is about he didn't really want to fight. And it's laughable IMO and wrong .... once he was provoked, whatever it was from when they were in close.

16. The Rock

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  17. Slick2021

Slick2021 - Lakers MVP -

You keep pressing something that not one single person has said from Detroit including him. Maybe he has anger issues because he put on a real clown show. Did he want to fight?..once they got separated it looked like he did. It didn't look like James was pressed about it to me either. He was probably wondering what up with this fool?

18. LTLakerFan

I know what my eyes saw!! The up close in each other's grills and him not fully intent on swinging or anything. IT ALL CHANGED IN AN INSTANT. BOOM!!

19. LakerFanIam

LakerFanIam - Lakers 6th Man -

Meh.. Dude tasted his own blood & went psycho..
    Next time box out instead of going in low on someone with your elbow & you might not get hit in the face.

Slick2021 likes this.
  20. karacha

karacha Moderator Staff Member

Someone would have mentioned something already on social media if Bron said something very disrespectful. So far, no one said anything. I mean, it's not impossible, but I'd like to see some proof first. Maybe the kid just needs to take an anger management class. His initial anger was justified, BTW, but the rage should decrease over time, not increase.

lakerjones likes this.