LABron James Discussion: Olympics MVP

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by therealdeal, Jun 8, 2017.

1. wcsoldier81

wcsoldier81 - Lakers All Star -

He's looking for excuses cause he can't get it done as a player nor as an assistant GM .

JSM, Cookie, abeer3 and 1 other person like this.
  2. KB24

KB24 Administrator Staff Member

Certified Tax Advisor
    I do think chemistry is an issue. Kuz and Ingram are playing their butt off for themselves. Not necessarily enjoying playing with LeBron or Rondo or or or...

You see McGee has been an issue in the locker room and maybe played a role in Zubac getting traded. Beasley had been an issue. You don't know whats going on behind the scenes.

Purp n Gold, sirronstuff and abeer3 like this.
  3. Kenzo

Kenzo - Lakers All Star -

That's why you don't sign players with "mental illness"/behaviour problems... we got 4, signed one after the other! I realy want to know, what the f*** was Magic thinking? He realy thought "toughness" was a way to beat Dubs? Why not just easily make the playoffs in Bron's first year and take it from there?

sirronstuff, abeer3 and LTLakerFan like this.
  4. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

Top Poster Of Month

What the hell. You son of a *****. No offense to Gloria intended. To say the **** he said above after he had played like this ^^^, and yeah sucked his own D with that post and picture of him in Lakers gear being the only one in top 10 with points and assists NOW with what is going on. I'm beyond livid. Where's Anon and FrickTheDubs. How do you defend this ****? What a turd.

Yeah, Magic and Klutch and LeBron did blow it all to hell.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nba-ex...ring-anthony-davis-trade-talks-024947694.html

5. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

I don’t know if this is accurate, but if it is, wouldn’t surprise me.

JSM, TIME, Cookie and 1 other person like this.
  6. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    Should've traded him for AD.

I'm so sick of him on this team.

7. KB24

KB24 Administrator Staff Member

Certified Tax Advisor
    Not trying to be LeBron fan, even though he has been underdelivering lately, he has still been a great NBA player by any measure.

The guy is averaging 27/8/9 shooting 51%. Even with zero defense, thats a top 10 player in the NBA easily if not top 5. If you wanna be mad at him, you can be but he is not the main clulprit this team blows monkey balls.

8. SamsonMiodek

SamsonMiodek - Lakers 6th Man -

Family guy
    He is being paid like the best, go prove it on both ends of the floor. Also, his stats don't show his leadership qualities which as we are witnessing are legendary bad. I literally cannot name a worse leader in the NBA, at least based on this season alone. He's just been tragic in that department.

Cookie, sirronstuff and Weezy like this.
  9. wcsoldier81

He should be able to win games against ATL or Memphis for us regardless of the team weaknesses

He can't .

There is really nothing else to discuss

JSM, TIME, lakerjones and 2 others like this.
  10. ElginTheGreat

ElginTheGreat - Lakers MVP -

7 points from the bench.

Our big men are just awful right now.

That’s why we lost.

sirronstuff and Kenzo like this.
  11. wcsoldier81

sirronstuff likes this.
  12. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator - Lakers 6th Man -

What really bugs me about Lebrons post game comments is he’s pointing fingers at his teammates and implying they aren’t playing well due to “distractions”, which is obviously referring to the AD trade rumors.

The players that were involved in the trade rumors were Ingram (played great), Kuzma (played well for the most part), Lonzo (not with the team). It appears none of these 3 had talked much about the trade rumors once the deadline passed, so i think they are actually doing a good job not being distracted.

So who’s LeBron talking about? Rondo, KCP, Lance and McGee cap filler on expiring contracts are distracted?

sirronstuff and alam1108 like this.
  13. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
  14. Kou

Kou - Lakers 6th Man -

The D is inexcusable.

sirronstuff, lakerjones and Cookie like this.
  15. Kentucky Laker

Kentucky Laker - Rookie -

LeBron has grown a lot as a player and as a person since he was younger. However, it's stuff like this that keeps him from being respected as much as other legends. This is when you step up and show everyone why you're one of the best to ever do it, not try to put it off on the young'ins.

Also, I think it's worth pointing out that at this same point in 2013, Kobe gave his all and ultimately, his career to will us to the playoffs. Meanwhile, here's LeBron drinking wine and pointing fingers. Speaks volumes.

tada, JSM, TIME and 4 others like this.
  16. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    no D

and LFR not letting you hide Kang

JSM, TIME, alam1108 and 6 others like this.
  17. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

He doesn't have a no-trade clause...just sayin'. Granted, if we trade him, we can forget getting any Klutch clients EVER again. So no AD. BUT, with the way this team is currently constructed, If we shipped his butt out for Kemba Walker, straight up, I think we'd be better. He has demolished our chemistry. Are you saying that if we traded him for Kemba Walker and signed Cousins in the offseason, we wouldn't be better than this season? We are 2 games below .500 for f---s sake!

It is completely conceivable that he will be the only dude on the roster next season from this season (maybe Wagner). Kyrie bolts, we win the AD sweepstakes and have AD, Lebron and Wagner on July 3rd.

We sat through 5 years of a rebuild, getting attached to these players. We then are so desperate we bring in a dude that most people on the board were apprehensive about due to the dumpster fire he has left in his wake every time he exits. But we thought Magic could stand up to him. We thought Magic wouldn't get bullied by Klutch Sports.

If everything goes perfect this offseason and we sign Klay and trade for AD while keeping Kuzma, I'm still going to have trouble rooting for the team and any success they have because it will feel like a soulless shell of the Lakers I grew up with. The Lakers will be LBJ Enterprises. The Klutch Mafia. It's sort of like Episode 9 of Star Wars. It could be a fantastic movie, but because of the completely commercialized, virtue signaling dumpster fire Star Wars has become, it won't matter. It's doesn't have any heart anymore.

sirronstuff, tada, JSM and 5 others like this.
  18. Helljumper

Helljumper - Lakers All Star -

Student
    Ok I was on board with the anger at Lebron after our loss but let’s calm down.

His post game comments are innocent. Consider the context. He’s not actually referring to anyone on the team.

I don’t care if he was up late drinking wine with 2 Chainz the night before playing Golden State. We were going to lose anyways and he probably already knew he was going to be kept out for load management. It’s not like the next day the training staff decided to rule him out because he only had 6 hours of sleep.

His Instagram post after the loss is super lame but it’s par for the course with how cheesy he’s always been. Seems like more of a way to keep sane and hopeful through these bad times than touting his personal accomplishments.

Purp n Gold likes this.
  19. Doc Brown

Doc Brown - Lakers Starter -

Doctorin'
    This all could have been avoided if we just stuck to the guaranteed 50 win plan of Lebron + shooters.

But we had to re-invent the wheel for some reason. Only problem that wheel turned out to be a brick laying business.

Lebron has been playing defense like that since his last years in Cleveland and they still won a lot. This is nothing new guys, he’s just in the LA spotlight now and we are losing. This ain’t the main reason we are losing.

It’s like surrounding prime Steve Nash with 4 Kwame Browns.

Look at some of the dudes Lebron played with in CLE. Some were literal corpses but they could shoot so they got by and went to the Finals.

20. Khmrp

Khmrp - Lakers Legend -

Magic wanted to out goon other teams but they can't even do that right with the goons they've signed....teams are out "goon'ing" us by smashing them in the mouth in the paint.

sirronstuff, Cookie and abeer3 like this.