How Do You Feel About Breast Augmentation?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by sirronstuff, Oct 10, 2014.

1. fabulus

fabulus - Rookie -

"Am I somehow targeting the wrong type of ladies? (I am a fan of curves, but soft ones.)" Yes if you're turned off by that. It can be a serious insecurity issue about aging but doesn't necessarily have to be. Some women might have always planned on doing it for example after kids or to correct something they've always dealt with.

"Is our society so caught up on looks that women feel compelled to have work done to look/feel younger/sexier?" Yes.

"thoughts? preferences? Is this a deal breaker for you personally? a requirement?" Prefer not but if she looks and feels good about it I'm totally fine with it. I mean hearing those freeze the fat plugs makes me think it might not be a bad option at some point. I think a little vanity is healthy but trying to stay 25 isn't. That's a real turnoff for me.

2. The Showtime Mamba

The Showtime Mamba - Lakers 6th Man -

As a breast man I feel compelled to answer. Breasts can be nice small, medium or large. It's their shape, proportion to the body, how clothes fit them, everybody has a preference and what they enjoy to see, or touch. It depends.

Personally I think generally breast augmentations are an oxymoron.They do not augment, but detract from the breast. They are not needed and they aesthetically take away from the softness and femininity of the breast. At worst they look unnatural and if too large look painful and rock hard, like you have planted rocks underneath your skin. I do not like them Sam I am, i do not like them on a fox, I would not buy them in a box.

Is it a deal breaker. No. I have no right to tell someone I am involved with to remove or not get breast implants. I do believe breast implants if like all plastic surgery is done to improve self esteem or ameliorate memories of taunts from teenage bullying, then they will not have the desired effect. Self esteem comes from the inside out (edited due to the eagle eyes of freethepeople ;)), and from support of loved ones not society norms and perceived opinons.

I believe in the for better or for worse part of marriage and if I am lucky enough to be part of one of those old couples sitting on a porch or playing the slots at Vegas, then I will be happier for not having judged my wife, through her natural breast shape, pregnancy, even loss or damage to her breast through cancer of masectomy. Because despite being a breast man I owe it to her to be the best man I can be and not be marrying her for her bra size.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    sirronstuff and FreeThePeople like this.
  3. charlieross101

charlieross101 - Rookie -

My fiancee and I have discussed something about it. She is an A cup and has wanted them to get bigger. We've actually agreed that she will not undergo breast augmentation until we're done with having babies. Although I read in this article that breast implants do not interfere with a woman's ability to pump or feed her infant, or that either the breast implant patient or her infant has any health issues connected to it during pregnancy we just want to be cautious. She is nervous about the surgery and the healing and we plan to discuss it later.

4. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    She may find that like many smaller cup women, she may experience a bit of growth that sticks around after breastfeeding and the milk comes in. It's not unusual.

I prefer all natural. Fakes boobs look good with clothes on, but the scars that are left are usually not only skin deep. Women in our society face a LOT of pressure to look a certain way, and it's pretty unfair. While the guys can get fat, bald, out of shape, and somehow remain attractive. Such a double standard.

But personally, all natural all day long.

JohnnyComeLately2k6 likes this.
  5. sirronstuff

just realized I replied to a thread I started eons ago, and was wondering how I missed this topic for a minute.

:Laugh:

JohnnyComeLately2k6 likes this.
  6. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

I'm here just to see how or why this thing got bumped. :D

As for my personal preference, I think I'd prefer natural no matter what size they are (assuming they're not mosquito bites) to fake ones. But once the ladies start getting older or their breasts have been destroyed from feeding several kids, then I'd prefer augmented ones to the droop.

Why am I answering this? Cause I've never been so bored in my life. I hope I don't offend any of our female posters. My opinion doesn't really matter though since I'm happily married.

7. sirronstuff

but the real question is, should guys get a reduction surgery if they have moobs....

8. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

9. KareemtheGreat33

KareemtheGreat33 - Lakers MVP -

Brow-beater
    don't like them; they feel like water balloons:Laugh:

10. JohnnyComeLately2k6

JohnnyComeLately2k6 - Lakers 6th Man -

Data Vampire Buckaroo
    :ADeyeshift:

KareemtheGreat33 likes this.
  11. KareemtheGreat33

KareemtheGreat33 - Lakers MVP -

Brow-beater
  12. gcclaker

gcclaker Moderator Staff Member

13. sirronstuff

what kind of a superficial goof started a thread like this?

:ADeyeshift:

Ever look back at your younger self and wonder what you were thinking? Must have been a slow news week, dang.

[​IMG]

14. Cookie

Cookie The Dame of Doom Staff Member

I never come into this section but saw the post and thought I’d take a stab at it. I have friends that love their huge new boobs and friends that went so small you wouldn’t even notice. I’m the definition of low maintenance. I wear tennis shoes and no makeup. I’d never get fake boobs because I wouldn’t want to go under the knife if I don’t have to. If I didn’t care, I’d do a tasteful facelift. Perky boobs later if life look odd on someone who’s skin is saggy. At least a really good face light would make you look a few years younger, at least for a little while.

15. sirronstuff

what about moob lifts for the guys? anyone?