Get To Know BARNSTABLE

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by John3:16, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Barnstable

Barnstable Supreme Fuzzler of Lakersball.com Staff Member

But what about aquariums? Can you not even look at fish swimming around? Like can you walk through the aquarium section at Petsmart and be OK? :D: Anything that touches fish smells like fish.

Imagine walking around a museum and the whole place smells like rotten animal carcasses. That's what an aquarium is like for me.

2. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

OK then. So same question. For a million dollars, you have to sit naked in a bucket of half fish and half chum for two minutes. The fish are still alive and flapping around...gills pulsating looking for water to breath.

sirronstuff likes this.
  3. Barnstable

OK then. So same question. For a million dollars, you have to sit naked in a bucket of half fish and half chum for two minutes. The fish are still alive and flapping around...gills pulsating looking for water to breath.: I hate fish, but come on.. that's a million dollars lol

I'd swallow and just be puking for the next few hours for a mili

sirronstuff likes this.
  4. Battle Tested20

Battle Tested20 Moderator Staff Member

Technical Data Analyst
    Hahaha. That's awesome

5. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    Favorite memory as a kid?

Any brothers or sisters?

Growing up, what was your dream job?

Were you in LA during the Rodney King riots?

SamsonMiodek likes this.
  6. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    * If you found out that you would die in 30 days from a mysterious illness, or could live to 100 if you were just castrated, what would you do?

* If time or money were no concern, and you could take on three skills or talents or expertises without personal expense, what would they be and why? Examples: artist, singer, stock trader, welding, computer programming, expert surfer, chef, etc.

* Medical science has advanced to an incredible place (In the future), and you find out your wife cannot bear children. However, science now makes it possible for a man's body to carry a baby to term in his own body after implant surgery and dramatic hormone therapy, and then give birth by C-Section. (In the future) Your wife desperately wants children and asks you to do the procedure. Most likely to be repeated at least twice. The side effects of the hormone treatment is the development of moobs. After the medication stops, the moobs remain. Your response?

* You have accidentally been exposed to some really serious crime as a witness. You're laying low right now, but know that there is a very good possibility you will have to live the rest of your life in witness protection starting in three months. Knowing that you will never be able to see or talk to love ones again just to keep them safe, what steps do you take to share final words and actions with loved ones before you must disappear for good. Who are the ones you reach out to, and what do you say? You can't tell them what is going on because the FBI says they will have to stage your death, and no one can know of that plan.

* You find out the girl you have fallen in love with has season tickets to the Clippers, and is a die hard fan. To make matters worse, her parents are from Beantown, and they love the C Bags. Literally every family gathering the topic of basketball/NBA/Lakers comes up, and things get testy. This is your dream girl who is your match in every way except who she roots for. What do you do?

* Eat a bowl of fermented goat testicles 1 time, or accept a parent arranged marriage to a average but lovable 400+ lb obese woman so they could get her dowry and retire.She is really a very loving and caring human being. She's a great cook, and has an amazing singing voice. She dabbles in art, and is very creative. Major libido, so your every need will always be met. Maybe twice! Once wed, divorce is only allowed if castration is agreed to in advance.She's also a Laker fan, and can get court side seats 10x a year and for all playoff games. She loves architecture and engineering, and was inspired to engineer her own brand of sturdy beds for lovingly active big girls called "Shake that thang." Has two small dogs she carries in her arm folds called jiggles and ripples. Hates cats.

[​IMG]

Or

[​IMG]

*What's your favorite Laker smiley on LakersBall you didn't make?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    alam1108 likes this.
  7. Barnstable

Favorite memory as a kid?: Playing Uno with my favorite cousin in Chicago at our Aunt's house. It's funny how the little things are what sticks with you.

Any brothers or sisters?: 3 half sisters and 1 half brother on my father's side. I've never met any of them.

Growing up, what was your dream job?: Illustration, or artist of some kind. As an adult and actually in the industry, I didn't like how little they pay artists, and the demands of turnaround time.

Were you in LA during the Rodney King riots?: Yes, but my mother and I lived in Hollywood at the time, so I just saw the smoke in the distance, stayed inside and watched on TV.

8. alam1108

alam1108 - Lakers Legend -

Do you play video games? Whats your go to console? Favorite current game?

If you end up in jail and your only call can be made to someone from LB, who do you call and why.

Are you and outdoorsy person?

Which US city that you've been to is your favorite?

What would be your last meal?

9. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

So I take it you believe the animators in this Sausage party controversy? This type of thing is common?

10. John3:16

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    Rank order these rappers, 1 - 10 (1 being the best)

JayZ
    Tupac
    Eminem
    E-40
    BIG
    Snoop
    MF Doom
    LL Cool J
    Nas
    Rakim

Please explain your top 3 choices.

11. Barnstable

* If you found out that you would die in 30 days from a mysterious illness, or could live to 100 if you were just castrated, what would you do?: 30 days is awfully short. I'd need to live 100 years if for no other reason than my boys need their father in their life.

* If time or money were no concern, and you could take on three skills or talents or expertises without personal expense, what would they be and why? Examples: artist, singer, stock trader, welding, computer programming, expert surfer, chef, etc.: Painting for fun and therapeutic reasons, Juitsu for exerciser and self defense, and Bow and arrow shooting because it's dope.

* Medical science has advanced to an incredible place (In the future), and you find out your wife cannot bear children. However, science now makes it possible for a man's body to carry a baby to term in his own body after implant surgery and dramatic hormone therapy, and then give birth by C-Section. (In the future) Your wife desperately wants children and asks you to do the procedure. Most likely to be repeated at least twice. The side effects of the hormone treatment is the development of moobs. After the medication stops, the moobs remain. Your response?: This is why I got a prenup.

* You have accidentally been exposed to some really serious crime as a witness. You're laying low right now, but know that there is a very good possibility you will have to live the rest of your life in witness protection starting in three months. Knowing that you will never be able to see or talk to love ones again just to keep them safe, what steps do you take to share final words and actions with loved ones before you must disappear for good. Who are the ones you reach out to, and what do you say? You can't tell them what is going on because the FBI says they will have to stage your death, and no one can know of that plan.: I'd create a time capsule and record what I'd want to tell my kids, mother, and closest friends. Not sure what I'd say, but it would all boil down to how much I love them, and the reasons why I had to leave, and hope they could understand and forgive me leaving.

* You find out the girl you have fallen in love with has season tickets to the Clippers, and is a die hard fan. To make matters worse, her parents are from Beantown, and they love the C Bags. Literally every family gathering the topic of basketball/NBA/Lakers comes up, and things get testy. This is your dream girl who is your match in every way except who she roots for. What do you do?: Dump her. Seriously, she's not my dream girl if she knows the Lakers are a part of my heart, and she and her family are saying s*** just to annoy me. If it was just her family doing it, but she wasn't, I could tolerate it as long as she didn't try to force me to be at every family event. BTW: I could tolerate Clippers, but I don't think I could tolerate a C Bags fan girl.

* Eat a bowl of fermented goat testicles 1 time, or accept a parent arranged marriage to a average but lovable 400+ lb obese woman so they could get her dowry and retire.She is really a very loving and caring human being. She's a great cook, and has an amazing singing voice. She dabbles in art, and is very creative. Major libido, so your every need will always be met. Maybe twice! Once wed, divorce is only allowed if castration is agreed to in advance.She's also a Laker fan, and can get court side seats 10x a year and for all playoff games. She loves architecture and engineering, and was inspired to engineer her own brand of sturdy beds for lovingly active big girls called "Shake that thang." Has two small dogs she carries in her arm folds called jiggles and ripples. Hates cats.: I'm not automatically turned off by BBW, but 400 is pushing it. Big a** and hips, small waist, and big breasts are my thing. Still, other than the weight, she sounds like a good catch. Some women carry it well, and some do not. I once dated this chick that was shaped like the Tasmanian Devil with boobs. I couldn't get past it. It didn't work out.

*What's your favorite Laker smiley on LakersBall you didn't make?: :Tabarnak:

12. Barnstable

Do you play video games? Whats your go to console? Favorite current game?: I don't play as much as I use to, but I think my favorite all time is Skyrim. I'm on Xbox One. My favorite current game is Fallout 4.

If you end up in jail and your only call can be made to someone from LB, who do you call and why.: Hum, interesting question. First let me preface this by saying, I love yall. I've been getting to know, and talking to everyone here for a really long time, but I'm not "hey man, bail me out off jail" close with anyone online. So my choice is not because in real life, I think this person would bail me out, but because of things like, I think they would be dependable, make good choices, and could keep a secret if they needed to. I'd probably choose @John3:16

Are you and outdoorsy person?: I love nature minus the insects. I like to call it controlled nature lol. But one of my favorite things to do is go hiking. Back in LA, I would go to some random location and hike all day with a friend or two. Never alone.

Which US city that you've been to is your favorite?: In the US? As a city, Seattle is pretty hard to beat. The vibe kind of reminds me of Pasadena, but a lot bigger and with nicer people.

What would be your last meal?: I don't think I'd care as long as it's not fish or insects or something disgusting. If I'm about to die, I don't care about the meal.

13. Barnstable

So I take it you believe the animators in this Sausage party controversy? This type of thing is common?: It's common among all art forms. People value art, want our services, but don't want to pay for it, or want to pay such a ridiculously low fee, it's like giving it away. For some reason, people think because we enjoy our art jobs, that should factor into making our services cheaper. As if our joy will keep the lights on. Yeah, I'm not at all surprised about Sausage Party.

14. Barnstable

MF Doom: My favorite rapper of all time, and surprisingly has kept that spot for a good 10 years I think. I usually change my mind about GOAT every few months or at most every year. I love the samples he uses, the fact that he doesn't sound like anyone else, and some of his rhymes are so deep, you wouldn't even get it if you didn't think long and hard about it.
    E-40: Most definatly my second favorite. For similar reasons to Doom actually. E-40 is totally unique, and he makes me laugh with what he says and the way he says it.
    Tupac: I think Tupac is the most significant rapper ever in terms of making rap songs that have an impact, along with super charisma in every verse he rapps.
    BIG
    JayZ
    Snoop
    Nas
    Rakim
    Eminem: Not a huge Eminem fan, even though I acknoledge he can smoke most other rappers if we're talking a rap battle.
    LL Cool J: Never been a fan

John3:16 likes this.
  15. alam1108

alam1108 - Lakers Legend -

If you could talk to your teenage self, what would you tell him?

16. Barnstable

If you could talk to your teenage self, what would you tell him?: Meditate a lot. Life gets easier if you calm and manage your own mind. And don't worry, you won't be a virgin forever :D

alam1108, John3:16 and sirronstuff like this.
  17. John3:16

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    Best advice you've received?

Anything you want to impart on your children that maybe you haven't told them yet?

Proudest moment as a father?

18. sirronstuff

Break a law and retire a millionaire with 20 mil, but would have to change your identity, or do it the hard way?

What would be the worst way for you to die?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  19. Kou

Kou - Lakers 6th Man -

If you could pick one person to portray your life in film, who would it be?

20. sirronstuff

If you could win one race in the world, what would it be and why?

Ex: 100m at Olympics, Daytona 500, Tour de France, Ironman Triathlon, etc