Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by TIME, Oct 27, 2023.
This play will be a highlight reel for eternity!
I came away with a few observations.
1. We truly have depth, ain't just talking points. Missing 4 major rotation players and we did not skip a beat.
2. Woods is a stud and needs more playing time.
3. I never thought Paul George was this good, thought he was a bit over hyped. He is F'ing great! At this point, I am thinking he is better than Kawai.
4. Lebron is still better! Dude is more than amazing. Go look at his career stat line. His output at this point in his career is completely unprecedented.
5. Max needs minutes!!
6. Could this be our wake up call, turning point???
Yes! Book it! HUGE confidence/morale booster!
Lebron James is still a badass.
This guy is going to be a LAKER ! He admires us way too much
You can build a legacy here too Tatum
i really feel like he's a guy we have a shot at. i can't decide whether it's better or worse for us if he wins a ring in boston (they're my heavy favorites this year, unfortunately).
Yeah I had to do a double take when I saw they put up 155 on Indy. I think Tatum is probably the most likely player in the league to end up a Laker at some point. He REALLY loves Kobe (think ANT is 2nd most likely and Luka maybe 3rd).
I think all the money Boston is handing out is really going to tie their hands and limit their flexibly if they need to pivot in the upcoming years. That is hopefully what causes him to pack up and head to LA.
In a 7 game series, my money is still on Milwaukee. Their size is too much and I don't trust Boston's front court to stay healthy. Bucks have stumbled out of the gate a bit, Griffin has been a bad coach so far. They need to fill Stotts' assistant HC role asap to get someone more qualified to do the heavy lifting while Griffin figures it out.
Yeah, for Boston losing Smart hurt but they recovered nicely with Jrue who has championship experience. Their success will depend heavily on if Porzingas and Horford can stay healthy.
yeah, both zinger (history) and horford (old) are super important and HUGE injury risks, but assuming health, nobody's beating them, imo.
While it's impressive, the field is 6 people.
Recipe for a loss:
- Come out flat
- Get outrebounded
- Lose the 2nd chance point battle
- Turn it over more than the opposition
- Shoot under 30% from 3 (26.7% to be exact)
- Lack of consistent defensive efforts
You can overcome a couple of those. You'll hardly ever overcome all six.
Right. Team looked bad as soon as I turned the game on.
the O-reb against this team is ridiculous, even when ad/wood are on the floor
That big lineup got run off the court. Don't think that going to be a real option going forward.
If they will play like today
LAKERS NEXT 10 GAMES
0-10 or 1-9.Memphis is definitely loss
Fire Bacon Pimple Goblin Moron.
We’ve improved, we were 1-5 last year