DOOMSDAY:Cookin The Tears Of The Oposition

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by raviator, Nov 9, 2014.

1. KareemtheGreat33

KareemtheGreat33 - Lakers MVP -

Brow-beater
    :LLLLLebronlaughing:

2. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

3. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Making you asset free AND happy by 2030
    but he's my favorite player!

Cookie likes this.
  4. Cookie

Cookie The Dame of Doom Staff Member

And I thought revenge games only came against the Lakers.

It’s better than hurting your foot on a parking lot tack strip like Steve Blake did.

Please, you’d be 0-7 if not for that Knicks win.

Pooch became an Austin Reaves fan tonight. He’s feeling better already.

I guess this guy likes pain…either that or he’s deaf and blind.

I think I could hear the Christmas bell ringing for charity in the first quarter.

Were you on our game thread?

Entertaining?? Is Portland so bad that this would be entertaining to someone?

It’s could qualify as using chemical weapons to burn your eyes.

Wes Matthews jersey is a strange pick if you need more scoring.

Can your kitty make cuts or does she just stand there watching while the clock ticks down like a Laker player?

End of quarter shots are becoming Westbrooks specialty.

Blazers struggle from 5 feet, let alone 50.

Yes….and?

He did do it but this time it didn’t come back to haunt us.

We are. Come to our board and see.

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are….

Hey it was a good crossover.

Refs know a star when they see one.

Just like old times. Or should I say Old Timers.

Do we really have one of the worst benches? I think recently, we go one scoring runs when our bench comes in.

Very nice, thank you.

He has been a point god lately.

The same piss we take on your team.

It’s hard to find good things to say when you are getting your butts kicked.

Then he’d be even slower than he is.

That sounds like

a good song title…..but it would be even better as a championship title.

Serenity now. Serenity now.

Yep, just like the pillsbury “dough” boy.

What does that make our PG’s ….point gush.

Need to start signing the Journey song, Don’t stop believing….cause you’re going need it.

He checks out faster than a family at a Motel 6 with bed bugs.

You mean Father Time.

Pay back is a b****.

5. Barnstable

Barnstable Supreme Fuzzler of Lakersball.com Staff Member

6. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

Top Poster Of Month

lol.

7. Cookie

I’m on vacation till the 12th of this month and won’t be able to do doom. If @The Showtime Mamba or someone can take over in my absences I would appreciate it.

8. The Showtime Mamba

The Showtime Mamba - Lakers 6th Man -

I have your back Cookie. Enjoy a well-deserved vacation.

9. Cookie

Thank you. Hopefully the Lakers keep you busy while I’m gone.

10. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

Top Poster Of Month

upload_2022-12-2_9-49-33.png

we...may not need you for a while

:(

Cookie, 432J, ZenMaster and 1 other person like this.
  11. Cookie

Yes good thing this isn’t the optimism thread…I see some beat downs in our future.

12. OX1947

OX1947 - Lakers All Star -

This is the stretch that will likely determine the season.

13. The Showtime Mamba

Doom from the Doomed. Let's go Deerhunting!

And the return of Darvin. I know head coaching gigs are hard to get so I can't blame him for taking this one but what a dysfunctional mess he took over. (I didn't know he was managing your life, you pos)

This will be a hyped game (Hey that's my line, ok and originally MC Hammers!)

Call me a homer, but I really like the Bucks' chances in this game. (D'oh!)

I'm just hoping for far fewer Laker 'fans' in the crowd for this one than we usually see. (When Giannis' breaks his arm giving a player a flagrant foul you will pray for those fans to fill your empty John Deer and Bogut balls smelling arena)

Beat the LLLLLLLLLLLLLakers (you lost the game and the spelling b, as you got hooked on meth instead of phonics)

Yeah if Giannis wants MVP this is the game to dominate. Friday night national TV home game against the Lakers/LeBron, if he murders this matchup he’ll be right back at the top. (He drank fizzy lifting drink, he gets nothing good day sir!)

Does anyone know if you have tickets with access to the jockey club do you get free food? (WTF)

Lakers have been playing better as of late. Will be interesting to see Darvin's gameplan against Giannis. (he held his parents at gunpoint)

First 10 minutes of NBA Countdown dedicated to all Laker talk. No mention of the 15-5 Bucks. God I **** hate ESPN. (For the NBA we are that ex you can't stop (s)talking about.

This will not end well for Patrick Beverley. (will Oscar move from a rubbish bin to a dumpster?)

Friday night, ESPN vs Lakers and crowd still trash. Not surprised, just venting again. [​IMG] (Trash? homecourt advantage for Bev)

AD had his way with Lopez in the last 2 minutes. (yuck!)

Shoot the **** ball idiot (Are they talking about shooting Lavar?)

I will say. maybe Giannis would get more calls if he didn't take so long at the line. Refs don't want these games to take any longer than they already do. Kidding, partly. (more calls? Any more and he would be A T and T)

Why are we guarding Westbrook as if he's good? (Ummm that is the tennant of good defense, don't let up on anybody)

Giannis has gotten really good at the "hold the ball and pass it right before getting the 24 second turnover" pass. (Chris Webber is going to teach him the call a timeout variation)

Getting diced up by these geriatric bums wow (your fate is expendable, or rather the Expendables)

Our D is a clown fiesta tonight (and they ain't talking about their defense)

Game over. Looking forward to next season (that escalated quickly)

Darvin outcoaching Bud

One team is playing high IQ basketball, the other is us. (ouch)

AD giving Brook the business (and the business is a bucket factory)

Westbrook has thinner skin than a piñata (and Odom had more candy inside him than a pinata)

Ham's entire gameplan has been to attack Brook. It's worked. (They go high we go LOWpez)

Pat Beverly is the version of Jrue Holiday you get at the Dollar Store (and we bought 13 milllion of him)

If only Gianni got the Austin Reaves whistle lol (You wish you could blow Reaves' whistle)

Speed it up Giannis cmon. It's free throws. (Paul Pierce needs to start counting on him)

14. LTLakerFan

15. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

Top Poster Of Month

lol

lolwut

1. 15 yards, unnecessary roughness
    2. the last two childrens' bday parties i attended with pinatas involved paper contraptions so tough i felt compelled to perform an autopsy.

weird they went after lopez. he had an outstanding block on AD in crunch time, and i didn't notice him being a big problem for them. AD's just really good and everyone forgot.

16. The Showtime Mamba

Your Lakers Ball Doom, tonight number 1 with a Washington Bullet

Will the Bullets continue to fade with another L? (If you believe than yes you can! Keep hope alive, Obama said yes we can)

From the last game, Wizards have moved up from 3 percent to 8 percent at the top 4-now at 1.7% for number 1. Tankathon.com (the only stat that matters you probably don't have a good taste in your mouth if you are a bottom feeder)

Westbrook has back to back games without a turnover. (The league said he used up all his turnovers for the next month, so he has to dish up dimes instead somebody posted "wtf, no wtfs?")

Great, Brad hammy issues is out already. (cute nickname for our trade target if we need some more streetclothes on our bench)

Look how much better the ball movement is already without Beal. (Beal making his team better)

No Gafford. Wizards are getting killed in the paint. (It's like the lord of the Rings out there, or like that time Critterton and Gilbert Arenas tried to organize a players only shoot around)

Wes going to go zone and LeBron lighting it up. Barton not lighting it up. God he's terrible on both ends. ( a two way non-player, I know we've had a few of those)

Omg Thomas Bryant just Killed Gafford. (When you think about a Wizard would be a bit s*** in basketball tbh)

You said it, Washington Wizards FAN. Guessing there are about 75% Lakers fans there. Worst attendance in the NBA. Stay away from that crap and maybe Ted starts thinking about doing something. Of course, he has Tommy for two more years and Wes for 3.5 so only thing he can do is another trade shake up. (looks like our fans are subsidizing the areans around the league)

Not defending his awful shooting, but Lebron and AD can make a lot of guys look like scrubs.

Not defending his awful shooting, but Lebron and AD can make a lot of guys look like scrubs.Not defending his awful shooting, but Lebron and AD can make a lot of guys look like scrubs. (Agreed Lebron and AD made Ariza, Bradley, Russ, Beverly plenty of our players look like scrubs)

Deni's becoming Ben Simmons, in the bad meaning of it [​IMG] (there is a good meaning? that's kinda like the good meaning of unfortunate circumcision accident)

(In related Ben Simmons and junk news) I wish he was 6-10, 240 and could defend, pass and rebound like that. But at least Deni plays every game. Talk about confidence. That guy never has regained it since Embiid and Doc crushed his manhood.

They scored on us too many points, 136 points it's too many for a non-skilled team like us. An L incoming. (The L train is coming and the franchise is tied to the tracks)

A lot of talk about Deni being a scrub (which he looks like lately) but it’s clear Wes is the scrub of head coaches. The supposed to be first tear defensive coach looks pretty bad right now… (More scrubs than an episode of Mash and ER and Grays Anatomy combined)

Are we the worst NBA 3 pt shooting team? We must be close to it… (Hey don't take we can match you brick for brick, Russ is positively masonic with his ability to break a backboard)

Meh. No Beal. No Rui. No Wright. Deni can't make a shot outside of 3 feet. Terrible bench. No point guard. Sure, he might be terrible but tough when you have no point guard and that bad roster with no athletes. (you've convinced me to buy season tickets, it's not a franchise it's some byzantine form of money laundering)

Maybe the Wizards need to start finding players that aren't so 'coach dependent'. Meaning guys who won't sulk and make excuses. Guys who's motor will always run hot when they are called on to play. (I am sure if they have any sort of motor they will be driving in the opposite direction of the Wizards, they need to go to the z-league, and get some Zombies, they never stop and the only downside is flagrants for ripping peoples throats out and eating them)

Home crowd cheering louder for LeBron James then they do Daniel Gafford (makes sense to me)

This has turned into a circus. Embarrassing display (They should hold the games in a big tent)

LeBron James puts the exclamation point on a Lakers home win (lolio)

Bradley Beal has a hamstring strain, Wes Unseld Jr. said. Mentioned he's in good spirits. (I would say 100 proof spirits, and happy he is not on the court with the Washington WIthereds)

Top 3 crew in the NBA (along with the Knicks & Heat). Very professional broadcast. Nets are also very good. In contrast, we have the worst announcers in the NBA. (The Wizard's franchize universally inept, unerringly consistent in sucking they should be sponsored by Hoover)

Now it is 17.3 percent for a top 4 pick, 3.8 percent for number 1 (And Basketball was the winner on the day, and the Wizards lose)

Cookie, Kenzo, LTLakerFan and 6 others like this.
  17. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

Top Poster Of Month

18. The Showtime Mamba

Motor City Doom smells like petrol and MISERY

We can win this, I know it (No Detroit is still going to get PIST ON by the Lakers)

Traitorous Darvin Ham returns to Detroit to answer for his crime of aiding and abetting the Fakers. (Just because you're tanKING doesn't make you a King, he owes no fealty to you turkeys)

(and on that note) He's a guy I can see who replaces Casey. (Don't ever stay with the Pistons it would mean MISERY like a Kathy Bates B & B)

Maybe. I'm still hoping Chauncey comes back if Portland falls apart. ( I would say no Chauncey at all of that happening)

After that awesome Lions win a win here would be so fun. Of course, Davis and Bron both playing. But, that would make a win much sweeter (this man lost everything in a ill-timed gambling bet. Luckily he was betting with someone else's credit cards)

Eh, the tank must be fueled. But I'm all for an exciting game. [​IMG] (the tank is fueled the garage door is closed and the motor is running and the hose is in your mouth)

Casey is excellent at having his team motivated, and ready to play every game. (Casey's is a long lost relative of General Custer)

I assume we get it together and make this a better game, but we look pretty bad right now. (I call this comment delusion's last stand)

LeBron cooking. (at his age he probably is having mild tacos with pureed prunes instead of mince or chicken)

Battle of the defense optional teams. (AD refutes that claim)

Kinda feels like Bojan is updating his resume. Showing a potential employer what he brings to the table. (kinda feel like the job in help wanted actually said "Bojan Wanted" please apply within)

We are shooting hot to keep ourselves in it... plus Bojan might drop a career high tonight (His career night would surely be him getting traded to us)

Geezus how many points did Bojan score in that 3rd quarter? (not enough to magically turn himself into a Laker, sigh...)

Bey still shoots a high % when he steps into a 3 or on a catch and shoot. What's killing him are all the times he tries to put the ball on the floor 1st. Even that single dribble throws off his mechanics, usually because he's contorted at the waist.

Edit: and he immediately drains one off a single dribble. Figures. (Commentators curse)

Duren single-handedly trying to keep pistons in the game there. Heckuva effort. (Like bailing out the ocean with a colander)

Bogdanovic’s 25-point quarter – one off the franchise record of 26 shared by Will Bynum and Reggie Jackson – came when he hit 7 of 9 shots, including 5 of 6 3-pointers, plus a perfect 6 of 6 free throws that came when he was twice fouled while shooting a 3-point shot. (the urge to get out of Detroit may just cause him to MVP, or he could jump on a grenade or something)

We were a few bad calls away from winning this game. Great game from Bog (That in itself is a bad call).

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
    Cookie, Juronimo, LTLakerFan and 3 others like this.
  19. LTLakerFan

:Kobe Snickering:

20. LTLakerFan

:LLLLLebronlaughing: