Ding: Kobe Bryant Finding That Indomitable Will Is No Match For Harsh Reality Of Aging

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by Weezy, Jan 22, 2015.

1. lakerjones

lakerjones Moderator Staff Member

Yep. As GCC points out and he and I have talked about before, the LA Times is just brutal. Kobe has no supporters in that entire rag. From TJ Slimers, to Plaschke (who was a Shaq fan and has always disliked Kobe), to Bresnahan (also originally a Shaq guy and anti-Kobe from the beginning) it's just impossible to read anything Laker related from them. That was one of my big disappointments as a fan: I had always enjoyed reading the paper the next day after a game. But I grew up with the likes of the great Jim Murray at the helm. From the sublime to the ridiculous. After years of being a loyal LA Times subscriber, I had to cancel it several years back. It was just too grim. The last straw for me was losing Mark Heisler. He wasn't a homer by any means, but at least he understood BASKETBALL. These other idiots do not. Now we just get the Sunday Times for the crossword puzzle and the Arts section basically.