Did We Just Start A War With Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Philosophy -(FORUM CLOSED)-' started by sirronstuff, Jan 3, 2020.

1. BangBoomPow

BangBoomPow - Lakers Starter -

So sad that people are siding with Iran to spite President Trump - who has only seen his approval rating surge with the recent attacks by the left. If I were a Democrat, I would be ashamed with how this process has been. Not only did the majority vow to impeach Trump before he even stepped into office but they have now claimed he is responsible for the deaths of those in the plane that Iran struck down. Mistakingly? Imagine if the U.S. mistakingly shot down a plane that killed 50 Americans... Iran initially lied about them being responsible for it and did not want the United States to have any investigators but when the United States received information that Iran destroyed the plane, they admitted guilt. Why are we supposed to believe Iran again? I feel so bad for the families who are affected. Their loved ones had to die because Iran has no idea what they're doing.

John3:16 and revgen like this.
  2. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

I have zero doubt we will blow ourselves up. Either God intervenes or we all kill each other.

Weezy likes this.