Crypto-Currency (BTC, ETH, Etc)

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by talkiewalkie, Nov 15, 2017.

1. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    Pretty interesting to see how little this thread has in the way of posts. I invested heavily in the bear market, and am looking forward to 2 years from now. It's great to see the comments above when you know that bitcoin hit 69k, and is still floating new 30k in a down market. Ripple (XRP) just became the first digital asset with clarity as to not being a security, and I that one taking off quite a bit in the next few years.

I have theories Bitcoin may not be as great as everyone thinks, as the legend of Satoshi Nakamoto is passed around as if nobody knows who he is, but a US Federal Agency tracked down and interviewed Satoshi and it was a group of 4 people. Why does nobody talk about this now?

I ended up using XRP to transfer funds in the cheapest way possible. I found it through a string of events that forced me to look for other solution than the standard money wire methods. I was banned from Money Gram from using the service too much and sending money across the country in amounts they thought were suspicious back when I had traveling electrical crews. I then hit a legal maximum on Western Union (Whatever the heck that is)

Turns out you can send 1 million dollars for like a dollar with XRP. No joke. I pay all of my people in XRP overseas. When I send it to their digital wallet, they get it in 4 seconds or less. They can immediately transfer it to local currency and have it in their bank in less than a minute. Old wiring methods will either change or die.

My focus on long term holding is primarily the ISO20022 coins and the ones that the WEF has endorsed as being part of the New World Order and great reset haha. No doge coin or Shiba Inu in my wallet. Just the stuff with real utility and use cases. I expect 2025 will be a very crazy year for Crypto, and those that are well invested will be taking advantage of the greatest transfer of wealth in human history.

2. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    Seed phrases allow you to access what is already on the blockchain. Your digital wallet is not really where your assets lie, but is your gateway to access and transfer them. I have 3 offline digital wallets and a couple of online wallets, but I don't recommend anyone keep anything for very long on any exchange. Just not worth after watching too many companies go bust, seeing the fraud and corruption, etc.

If you are new to the space, you really need to invest the time to do your own research before jumping in. Learn what the Bitcoin halving cycle is, when it will happen next, and invest accordingly to your risk tolerance. It's a highly volatile industry and many assets are down 90-95%. it may be like owning early shares of Apple, Tesla, Microsoft etc, or it could be shares of Pets.com. Good luck out there.