ALL Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Philosophy -(FORUM CLOSED)-' started by John3:16, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Helljumper

Helljumper - Lakers All Star -

Student
    Good timing on the bump.

Remember when out of desperation, Trump’s last ditch effort this election cycle was to use fear mongering to get his base to side against racial justice, off the argument that BLM supporters were violent anarchists and Trump would bring law and order. His base would nitpick incidents of looting to justify this and be unable to contextualize the difference between the BLM movement/cause and the BLM group.

His base was so quick to jump to the defense of property damage. Poor Walmart.

And yet here they are calling for civil war and violence because they drank the Kool-Aid. Sirron insinuated the other day that his crowd of people that think the election was stolen will kill people in their outrage. And he’s right. Proud Boys already causing violence and stabbings/shootings this weekend.

I would say Trump is “stoking those fires”, but “Trump laid the kindle, lit the spark, and poured gasoline on the fire because he’s an egotistical sore loser desperately trying to cling to power out of desperate self-preservation and greed” would be more accurate.

But sure, “law and order”. Trump supporters are all good people that are just misunderstood and slandered by fake news. People who think cops should be held accountable for their disproportionately trigger-happy violence towards colored communities are the real villains in our country.

Weezy and 432J like this.
  2. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    John3:16 likes this.
  3. Helljumper

Student
    Dude I’m telling you this TikTok stuff is misinformation, that’s already been debunked!

JK, nice try, I told you I do try to watch a lot of what you post

:ADeyesonyouleft:

sirronstuff likes this.
  4. sirronstuff

Imagine how much worse this gets when Trump gets 4 more years

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJbUeW8y/

The fundraising is gone. Now it’s just an excuse for violence.

5. Helljumper

Student
    The absolute irony to show more property damage as an example of BLM being a fundraising scheme and excuse for violence.

I would argue you’ve fallen for a hoax in regards to the false stolen election claims that Donald Trump is using partially to encourage fundraising. And as a result, you believe that the murders that follow from your side will be justified.

6. sirronstuff

Murder is not justified, but civil unrest will occur when people are dishonestly oppressed.

in the same way those who have been affected by systemic racism, and it absolutely exists, act out and express themselves, this is the same thing. The looting, unnecessary violence, and vandalism was shameful, and it took away from the core message. But it happens.

I want to make clear that the intended message of BLM by most people was an honorable undertaking, but the actual organization was nothing more than a front and a money grab to get money to fill the coffers of democratic candidates. It’s not disputable. It’s despicable.

Message of BLM - Good
    BLM organization - Bad

The Democratic Party was in the middle of it all. Those are the ugly facts.

Helljumper likes this.
  7. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    I disagree. We have to get up in the morning and work. So I doubt there is any unrest.

Agree. We will hear from them from time to time, but they won't really unrear their ugly head for 4 more years.

Helljumper likes this.
  8. Helljumper

Student
    Sirron, of course I disagree with you on the merits of the fraud allegations, but that is a reasonable take.

That is a great attitude to have. I sincerely hope this sentiment is widespread among the right. If I'm here defending real property damage because I'm contrasting it with hypothetical right-wing election outrage violence that never ends up happening, I will gladly eat crow.

9. sirronstuff

I thought he was tongue in cheek referencing that the right has to go to work to support the entitlements of the left lol.

I declined to respond. Since it’s partially true, it’s funny, but there are also lots of Trump demonstrations going on right now. Somehow these guys are justifying time to do it, but maybe it’s directly related to the pandemic. That and lots of rallies or mobs gather after normal working hours.

the right demonstrates peacefully across the board, but you have clashes when two sides come together, and the other side just doesn’t give a crap or play by the same rules.

after this election crap, the right is less likely to allow crap without retaliation (My perspective) So yes, I fully expect some ugly riots, and the guys on the right handing guys on the left their teeth. This means blood will be spilled, and it sucks.

The left will initiate the violence with paid thugs, and the right will squash it because they are fed up. Trump will be President for another 4 years, lots of people will be going to jail, and snowflakes will be melting everywhere.

just a theory. Hope I’m wrong. But this time I seriously doubt it. After this rampant proven fraud, and the left’s involvement and willingness to cheat to get their way, the tolerance will be at an all time low. How the heck did we get here? How do we get out of it? I’m concerned that the right owns a lot more guns, and think it’s possible there will be organized enforcement efforts outside of the law by knuckleheads.

this doesn’t end well if the left doubles down on their fraud and fights the truth.

10. Helljumper

Student
    Gotcha. Only left needs social programs. All paid for by hard working right. This is funny. Right peaceful, left violent. But right guns. Trump president.

Good chat.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/15/9463...onspiracy-is-mass-radicalization-experts-warn

sirronstuff likes this.
  11. sirronstuff

My favorite words in that article are “baseless” and “conspiracy “

not only are the views not baseless, the conspiracies are proving to be correct. This is obviously written by a left owned newspaper.

and as for the generalizations above, obviously there isn’t a hard line there at all, but in general it’s true. Doesn’t mean left leaners don’t own guns, that right learners don’t have government assistance, etc. But my guess is the generalizations are not super far off. Time will tell.

The left has given the right a reason to be pissed off. Do things fair, and there are no problems. Cheat and shove it down our throats, and tell us we’ll take it and be happy? Not so much.

you might be ignoring some conspiracies going on, but there are some much bigger things at play right now. China is in the middle of a lot of it. Should be an interesting 2021.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  12. sirronstuff