A.Davis Observation

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by Wino, Jan 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wino

Wino - Lakers Starter -

Retired
    Sorry for starting a new thread but I did not see one on Davis. There is one for everyone else but the Davis one must have fallen a few pages down.

Anyway, is it obvious to everyone that he is playing injured? At the end of the playoffs I read a comment from Lebron, (I think), that said his feet were completely black and blue and that he was having a hard time playing through the pain.

He did not have time to heal with the shortened off season and I believe he is playing very hobbled. He does not have the explosiveness he has in the past. I was wondering why they are playing him so much and I came to the conclusion that one, he wants to play and two, they want the team to be together at the beginning of the season so all these guys can learn to play together. Perhaps as they start to gel, if Davis is still hurting, they can rest him for awhile then. Perhaps his injuries are slowing healing as we go anyhow and he figures he can just play through it. I believe this is one of the reasons that Vogel has told him to shoot more 3's, besides the fact that he seems very good at them, the more he shoots them the better his % will be. ?????

I find myself a little worried about his legs and feet staying healthy.

Any thoughts?

2. TIME

TIME Administrator Staff Member

Lifelong Lakers fan.
    You can repost this in the AD thread. It's on the first page.

3. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.