2023-24 Team Developments: Trades / Free Agents / News / Rumors / Ideas

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by TIME, May 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slick2021

Slick2021 - Lakers MVP -

That woman had blood,and skin, under all 10 of her fingernails. She had blood on her back , that didn't belong to her, OJ, or Goldman.

The blood splatter said Goldman fought on his feet for 3-4 minutes, a guy trained in martial arts, died with his knuckles bruised.

OJ didn't have a single mark on him besides some scratch on his finger. That was the most overwhelmingly weak, murder case of all time. SMH..and some folks seriously think that he did it.

Old a** OJ overwhelmed two young people in their prime, that both fought for their lives, and pulled it off, with a bum knee, and without a scratch. That s*** was ridiculous.

2. KuzmoBall17

KuzmoBall17 - Lakers Starter -

3. 432J

432J - Lakers All Star -

feel free to PM me if you want to discuss this. not going to spam the thread with off topic nonsense

4. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    wasn't he held financially liable for the murders even though he wasn't convicted of the crime? Terrible thing to happen.

But not as bad of a crime as Darvin Ham rotations.

see what I did there?

:Magicwow4:

LTLakerFan likes this.
  5. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

you're not. rich people buy their way out of actual crimes. tell me i'm wrong.

to bring it back to basketball: people don't think there's enough smoke to stay away from bridges? as a psychologist, i'd say there most definitely is (even if you don't believe things happened as has been portrayed).

Kenzo, Cookie, ElginTheGreat and 2 others like this.
  6. Kobe Bryant 8

Kobe Bryant 8 - Lakers 6th Man -

Hating the C Bags
  7. JSM

JSM - Lakers Legend -

For those thinking he's leaving, this is a step to the counter. Not only that, he and Paul didn't leak this on Thursday to publicly leverage the Lakers into making a trade.

Found it funny that Morey called too and Rob countered by asking about Embiid.

Kenzo, TIME, ElginTheGreat and 5 others like this.
  8. 52years

52years - Rookie -

People can only buy what someone is willing to sell.I would argue selling your dignity is the bigger moral dilemma.
    All I’m saying is if you want to judge him(I don’t) do it on what you know to be factual.

9. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

Top Poster Of Month

Once AGAIN:

“This is NOT clearing him of the original assault, where Bridges pled no contest to a felony count of injuring a child's parent.”

SamsonMiodek, Cookie, 432J and 4 others like this.
  10. wallangong

wallangong - Lakers 6th Man -

What we know to be factual is that he beat his ex. This is a separate incident. Sorry but I’m not inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to this guy. I’m not saying there should be added punishment when the charges were dropped, but I feel comfortable in my belief that he’s trash and would be ashamed to ever have him be a part of this franchise.

11. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

i wish we would have countered with a curry ask to gs, too. gtfo with this stuff. morey calling about durant, too? what on earth does this guy think is going to happen?

which one of maxey or embiid is coming to my team, daryl?

12. sk2408

sk2408 - Rookie -

Morey did this when he was in Houston too, they'd always be mentioned as a suitor for some big free agent that they had no chance of getting. He thinks there's value in having his team mentioned in the same breath as these big stars. Elevates the profile of the franchise I guess.

Barnstable and abeer3 like this.
  13. 52years

52years - Rookie -

Where did I say it did

14. 52years

52years - Rookie -

And that’s fine it’s your prerogative

15. JSM

JSM - Lakers Legend -

I think you can get some margin/fringe stuff done with him, but when it comes to stars he just seems like a nightmare to work with. Calling about all of them with lowball offers while hoarding his talent and picks like he's gollum

16. sk2408

sk2408 - Rookie -

If we can somehow pull out a win tonight in Utah before the All-Star break...things will get interesting. Utah had been playing really well but they've lost their last two decisively to the Suns and Warriors. We're 2 games back of the Kings for 8th and 2.5 games back of the Mavs for 7th. If we can get Max and Cam back after the break, I genuinely believe we can make a push to 6th.

SamsonMiodek, abeer3, Cookie and 3 others like this.
  17. Wino

Wino - Lakers Starter -

Retired
    You never know what happened with people like Bridges and his gal. I've been close to some pretty crazy krap with a bad SO lady. I used to work a ton of OT and one night I got home around 7 or 8. I had been working in south LA and driven all the way back to San Diego. My GF decided I had been out messing around with other girls. I never did that, never would. Don't to this day have a single clue why she felt that way. She yelled at me and threw a cast iron skillet across the living room, missing my head by a couple of inches and then she approached me, grabbed my hand and attempted to break my thumb off of it. She was a brown belt. After getting away from her, I threatened her life and told her if she ever touched me with the intent to cause me harm that I would beat her within and inch of her life and that I was serious. I was. I left the next week and only saw her once after that. Point is, you never really know what another human can do to cause situations to occur. Simply blaming the man, ain't always the right answer. Women are very capable of horrendous behavior and the worst of the bunch could probably make many a fine gentlemen go nuts.

18. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

He’s not only not leaving, but he wants MORE money? Man wtf?

19. Wino

Wino - Lakers Starter -

Retired
    Must be nice to be that old and other teams still want to trade for you and pay you the big bucks.

The other solid guys who were this old, like Jabbar, Parish and K.Malone, would have not been able to garner that kind of offer at this point in their careers.

Barnstable likes this.
  20. JSM

JSM - Lakers Legend -

Vegas team funding. He's going to take every cent the CBA allows. And without even factoring on court production, he's worth that + a massive multiplier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.