Thought it would be good to have one of these again this season to show where we stand. Will update this first post as things change.
1. Avery Bradley 4.8 mil Room Exception 2 yrs
2. Alex Caruso 2.8 mil cap space 2 yrs
3. Rajon Rondo 2.6 mil vet minimum 2 yrs
4. Quinn Cook 3.0 cap space 2 yrs
5. Danny Green 15 mil cap space 2 yrs
6. Kentavious Cadwell-Pope 8.3 mil cap space 2 yrs
7. Troy Daniels 2 mil min contract 1 yr
*Zach Norvell (2-way)
8. Lebron James 37.4mil cap space 3 yrs player option on 3rd
9. Jared Dudley 2.5 mil vet minimum 1 yr
10. Talen Horton-Tucker .9 mil rookie contract/cap space 2 yrs
* Jordan Caroline Exhibit 10 Contract (non-guaranteed, no cap hit)
11. Anthony Davis 27.1 mil cap space 1 yr
12. Kyle Kuzma 2 mil rookie contract/cap space 2 yrs (UFA)
*Devontae Cacok (exhibit contract) - 4/5 tweener *Kostas Antetokounmpo 2-way contract
13. DeMarcus Cousins 3.5mil cap space 1 yr
The Lakers have Davis, LeBron, Cousins, McGee, Kusma, and Dudley in the up-court. But just Rondo and KCP in the backcourt. At least in terms of reliable players. Who will the starts be? There is a lot...A LOT of talent. Who can help in the backcourt,though?
Nevertheless, the Pacific Division is a monster, and will be a proverbial bloodbath.