North Korea And How This Story Ends

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Philosophy -(FORUM CLOSED)-' started by therealdeal, Nov 28, 2017.

1. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

sirronstuff likes this.
  2. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

I don’t see a good end for this unfortunately. North Korea is one giant, brainwashed cult, and they follow their leader. Even those who don’t want to inside, still do, because the alternative is death or torture (then death) in some camp. I grew up in a cult, I know this mentality well, the people will die for what they’ve been raised to believe. The saddest thing in the video to me was the children, who simply don’t know any different than what they’re taught.

It sucks that we put an insane moron in charge of the US that is reinforcing their beliefs, but at the same time, I think they want war no matter what. This is the eventual outcome of all crazy dictators, they are either killed by their own people, killed in war, or allowed to go on and put their horrible stamp on the world, been happening for all recorded history. The scary part is this time it won’t be one king verses this emperor, but possible nuclear world war 3, destruction of the world as we know it.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all anymore to wake up and see war has broken out. I think China and Russia might welcome the opportunity to take over from us. Or to even get conspiratorial, maybe some elite group does want war to reduce world population. Putting Trump in charge has certainly advanced the cause of anyone that wants war. His mouthpiece Fox News is as bad as North Korean propaganda tv imo. We’re big bad America, we’ll kill ‘em all. Such a shame, but the way of our world sadly. Only option I see to even have a chance at getting out of this, or lessening it in some form is taking out the dictator. Showing their people the real world, opening their eyes from the propaganda. Most of their people live in awful conditions, what we saw is only the capital really. I doubt many of them even know the actual size difference between the US and North Korea, they can’t look it up online, they’re sheltered, they know only what they are allowed to.

scnottaken and Barnstable like this.
  3. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    Shoulda never let them get Nukes (Clinton).

And we can fast forward this conversation and we never shoulda let Iran get Nukes (Obama).

4. lakerfan2

lakerfan2 - Lakers All Star -

Yeah, The US of A. The Unofficial, Official Police of the World...

scnottaken likes this.
  5. OX1947

OX1947 - Lakers All Star -

6. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

Trump and the Rocket Man going to have a summit over N. Korea nuke program. Place your bets how this turns out. Trump's always slamming the Iran agreement so can't imagine N. Korea agreeing to what he's going to want to see happen and the necessary inspections allowed. What's Jong Un up to? These two guys in the same room .... what could go wrong?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/major-ann...rea-trump-000603040--abc-news-topstories.html

7. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

I don’t see how this meeting can go well. I don’t see how it can even actually happen. An insane dictator completely detached from reality, considers himself a god, obsessed with keeping his press under tight control who is a total hothead and could go off at any second and start a war and Kim Jong Un in the same room? Recipe for disaster.

8. LTLakerFan

I see what you did there.

[​IMG]

Weezy likes this.
  9. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

How is this not a plan to murder both of them at the same time?

10. LTLakerFan