Vp Joe Biden's Son Kicked Out Of The Navy

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Philosophy -(FORUM CLOSED)-' started by John3:16, Oct 18, 2014.

1. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    For using cocaine.

Earlier this year, the son of Vice President Joe Biden was discharged from the military after he was caught in quite the shameful act, and his family probably hopes nobody is reporting it.

According to Fox News, Hunter Biden says he’s “embarrassed” after failing a drug test shortly after reporting for duty in 2013. His drug of choice? Cocaine, of course.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Hunter was discharged from the Navy in February of this year. However, the Journal said that the Navy neglected to specify the type of discharge Biden received.

“It was the honor of my life to serve in the U.S. Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge,” Hunter said in a statement to Fox News. “I respect the Navy’s decision. With the love and support of my family, I’m moving forward.”

The 44-year-old was commissioned as an ensign in the Navy Reserve in 2013 after making a late life decision to join the armed forces. He was given a drug test after he reported to his unit at the Navy Public Affairs Support Element East in Norfolk, Virgina. He tested positive for the white crystalline substance, the Journal reported.

Fox reports that Hunter Biden made headlines earlier in the year after he was hired to be the director and a lawyer for a Ukrainian company promoting energy independence from mother Russia. Many saw it as a conflict of interest as his father and Obama have attempted to influence energy policies and other issues within the Ukrainian government as it battles Russia for control of the country.

This happened many months ago, but no report of it. Why?

2. Barnstable

Barnstable Supreme Fuzzler of Lakersball.com Staff Member

I was reading this expecting that he was 20 something, but 44? Damn son, you too old for that.

3. trodgers

trodgers Administrator Staff Member

Professor of Humanities
    Just legalize it already.