Tokyo Trip Advice/Information

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by davriver209, Jan 17, 2016.

1. davriver209

davriver209 - Rookie -

Police Officer
    So.. I'm making good money, I'm single... and no kids.. I wanna see another country, and I feel if I just save my money for just a house, and I buy it, I'm going to be strapped, and not be able to see the world like I want to....

I finally decided to go... I'm going to get my passport.. I'm researching flight prices... Anyone have any experience in visiting that country? A nice priced place to stay? Sights to visit? Any help would be appreciated... I'm tired of wanting to visit another country, when I have the ability to do so now.

And an estimate of how much it'd cost to stay there a week?

2. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    I lived in Japan for 8 months. Loved it. But I was in Okinawa (Island 800 miles from mainland Japan). I'd recommend some internet trip shopping and consult with a travel agent. Japan can get really cold in certain parts, so timing is important.

I'm confident you'll find the Japanese people to be extremely nice and enjoy your trip. Get out and explore the non-traditional tourist spots.

If you want great shopping, China or S. Korea are much better than Japan. Not a foreign country, but I'd also recommend Hawaii.