To Scam a Scammer Part III

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by sirronstuff, Mar 17, 2016.

1. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    Haven't bothered messing with scammers for some time, but figured what the heck. The Lakers are unwatchable with bYRON at the helm, so I have some spare time. :)

Wed 3/16/16
    I am Ali Jalil Mohamed,an attorney. My client is seeking for any kind of Investment in your location. We need an honest trustworthy personality that will carry out the entire process on our behalf.

Do contact me for more details.

Regards,

Barr. Ali Jalil Mohamed.

Wed 3/16/16
    I am currently investigating investment opportunity and have interest. Please tell me more.

Steve

3/17/16
    Hello Steve,

Thanks for responding to my e-mail, I write to seek if I can have your professional assistance in this important matter which I bring to you. I will not continue in writing you if this matter is not of great importance.

My name is Ali Jalil Mohamed, an attorney. I write to know if you are capable of investing our client fund hence i think you have the right experience needed to accomplish this.

My late client family (IE, his wife and a twelve year old daughter) who are not capable of managing the funds my late client left behind, they contacted me to assist them in getting an investment partner who can manage their fund properly which is valued at (US$24.7M) deposited in an Asian bank, why because her late husband brothers want to take all her late husband properties that is why I contacted you.

If you can handle such a huge sum of investment please get back to me as soon as possible so that I will give you the detailed information as well as other relevant information you need for us to proceed.

I look forward to hearing from you for further discussion.

Regards

AMIRUL & CO.

Barr. Ali Jalil Mohamed

3/17/16
    Yes, I have several partnerships that invest my money is real estate and various commodities including oil and gas. My partners are only interested in high yield investments with aggressive returns. I would need to know you are ok with an aggressive investment strategy if we are to work together.

As an example, one of my partners that invested roughly 5 million last year received a return of 2 million on his money in only one year. We have a very strong record of managing complex portfolios, so I'm sure you will be satisfied with our services. No one can compete with sirronstuff in these matters, or the ingenious creativity that he displays on regular occasion.

Steve

2. RasAlgethi

RasAlgethi Moderator Staff Member

Oh this will be good.

trodgers, TIME and sirronstuff like this.
  3. davriver209

davriver209 - Rookie -

Police Officer
    Lol. These emails still exist?

sirronstuff likes this.
  4. revgen

revgen - Lakers 6th Man -

5. sirronstuff

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your prompt responds. I will like to let you know that we genuinely seek for your assistance and co-operation as I think you have the right experience to effectively manage the fund if entrusted to you.

It is my pleasure to work with you but if you think you can direct me to where you consider a better option, I will welcome it. Like I mention in my email, I need your service to have you as the investment manager so that you can receive and invest properly a clients fund in any desirable investment area that you consider conducive. My client being an aged lady has no specific investment area of interest as your best opinions will be highly welcomed.

There is urgent need to invest the fund in a conducive area as requested by the investor hence the reason for my persistence contact with you. That is why I need your assistance as I think you might have the right experience I need to manage the fund properly.

Once your willingness to proceed with this transaction is confirmed, I will like us to have a tele-conversation but before then, I will like to know the area of investment that interests you. Hence the fund we are investing is more that USD20M, I will like to know if the proposed investment area is capable of taking in the whole amount with minimum risk. Also, I will like to know your estimated return on investment as well as the expected risk level in your proposed areas of interest.

To commence the basic procedures for execution of the transaction as well as drafting of the memorandum of understanding/agreement, I will like you to send me your contact details to include your full name, residential address as well as a confirmation of your direct phone line for easy communication.

I will be waiting for the information requested while I wait for your conducive time to talk over the telephone.

Regards

Mr. Ali Mohammed

revgen likes this.
  6. Helljumper

Helljumper - Lakers All Star -

Student
    Any chance anyone has an archived version of those old scam threads on CL? Great stuff.

Can't wait to see this new one unfold though :D

trodgers likes this.
  7. sirronstuff

Mr. Ali Mohammed,

Your timing is impeccable, and you could not have reached out at a better time. Just today my partners brought an underpriced portfolio to my attention as an investment and growth opportunity. The possibility of returns are approximately 2-3 times the industry norm when you consider bscott metrics and its past performance on the draft board. We've invested in quite a bit of new talent, and we feel with the right leadership, we will be unstoppable.

My fields of expertise may be foreign to your operation, but I can assure you we do our due diligence before the draft phase on all of our prospects. We are very particular on projects we select in round 1 of our capital investment, but I think this may fit in what we call our round 2. Our prospective client of Ingram, Brown, and Simmons LLC is our first priority to keep their assets busy and to research their backgrounds and project their ultimate potential and investment fit, but I estimate we will still have close to 60 million in capex in just a few months to work with. How quickly are you able to invest your client's funds? Do you see any delays? We are one of the few organizations poised to be as active as we will be in fiscal 2016-17, for lack of a better term, looking to spend money on free agents such as yourself and invest in your portfolio potential.

While there is risk in any investment, we feel we will be able to select either the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd best option on the market without giving up any of our assets. This means you will have our undivided attention, and I will even have my assistant Mitch fly half way around the world to meet you if needed. He is currently investigating an intriguing business prospect in Israel. We consider ourselves a global business, and our name recognition is well known even in Asia. I'm sure you may have heard of us there, so I am most grateful for your consideration.

We do have a worthy opponent in the great city of Philadelphia, but we really feel they are horribly mismanaged and do not recommend their organization for your investments if they have reached out to you. They show little return, whereas our organization has a long history of award winning performance and is considered by many to be the best in the business. If there was a Hall of Fame in our business, I can assure you many of our main players would be in it. Yes, we are that good.

Instead of sending my home address, we usually operate out of our office building for large investments like this since we are governed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement in our industry. Do you want to deal with this offbooks to save luxury taxes? ie, under the table like is commonly done in Miami with the lucrative field of pharmaceuticals? I am flexible with our international customers, as we often stash our 2nd round assets overseas for a couple years before bringing them stateside. (Ask me about the Spanish Brothers operation when we speak. It was a most fascinating deal that led to multiple award winning investments)

What is our next step to serve you?

Steve Norris

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  8. RasAlgethi

RasAlgethi Moderator Staff Member

"bscott metrics" , "mitch"

And the whole draft/nba theme. :Laugh::Mitchthumbs:

9. sirronstuff

You can see old archived threads in the website called the Wayback machine, but since that was in the Royal room and require password access, there is no retrieving it. One of those was pretty fun though.

KareemtheGreat33 likes this.
  10. pound4pound

pound4pound - Lakers Starter -

Our prospective client of Ingram, Brown, and Simmons LLC

i died

11. sirronstuff

Hello Steve Norris,

Having gone through your email. I feel comfortable and more relax
    proceeding with you. I believe we can achieve a lot together with this
    transaction.

Mr. Steve, I am confident that we can work out this very well and invest
    the fund in this well defined area of interest you stated. I will now
    start by drafting an agreement between us which I will send to you soon.

I will need you to send me the following once again

1) Your full name
    2) Your address ( Office or home address)
    3) Direct telephone number for easy communication.

I think you will be able to have the investment capital sent to you within
    next month so that you can commence the proper investment of the fund

I will give you all information you need to know as well as direct access
    to the investment capital as well progress

I wait to have the information requested from you.

Know that you have my strong confidence as I believe you will make a
    proper management of the fund.

Regards
    Ali Mohammad

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    KareemtheGreat33 likes this.
  12. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    [​IMG]

Kobe gives this a thumbs up!

Battle Tested20 and revgen like this.
  13. sirronstuff

Hello Mr. Mohammed,

Thank you for your patience as we put all of this together. Normally I would have our office handle this transaction, and I would have you register on our site here:

https://www.qinvestments.com/

As you can see, we manage over 1.6 billion dollars in drawn and undrawn capital, so we are capable of a fantastic return on your investment.

However, we are changing CPA partners that do our accounting, analytics, and salary cap mgmt., and I feel this would be best if I handle this transaction myself. When you click on the link "Investment Strategies" the site is not working correctly. While I get the resident nerd and numbers guru Jim Buss to work on this, we will take care of this via hard copy vs web based. I'm sure this will still satisfy your requirements.

Also, if I take this off books, I can also pay you very generous commissions for bringing this opportunity to us. Think Mr. Riley size commissions. I will use my other office used for additional ventures, oil and gas speculation, government contracts, etc in its place. I have attached our standard Non Disclosure Agreement for both of us to sign. Can you please sign this and send back to me? Because of the value and sensitivity of the expertise I provide, I'm afraid we must insist on complete anonymity and a signed non disclosure. I will not be informing my company of this extracurricular investment activity, so I ask you keep our transaction in complete confidence. I need to be able to trust you completely as a Fisher to a Barnes if you know what I mean. (Industry lingo, sorry) My office must not find out about our business, or I will not be able to pay the extra commissions. Thank you for your understanding of our odd regulations and "Stern CP3 BS" reasons we all must adhere to. I wish I could circumvent all the red tape, because if I could, I would make a Decision to relocate to Miami for a few good years and build a superteam there.

Per your request, my information is in the NDA, but also below. You will be welcome to call me at any time, as service is of utmost importance to our investors. I would also appreciate the opportunity to proceed quickly, as I will begin work on assembling the custom investment portfolio for you this next week. It is never too soon to put your hard earned dollars to work. Thank you again for this amazing opportunity. I feel so very blessed to have been contacted by you, and I look forward to meeting your acquaintance one day.

Sincerely,

Steve Norris

4017 Clay Ave Ste E

Fort Worth, TX. 76117

(817) 381-2014

Attached Files:

14. kdctran

kdctran - Rookie -

Sirron, your writing is some top-notch stuff! What do you do for a living?

15. sirronstuff

You are very kind, but I often reread my writing and embarrassed how often I misspell words, use wrong words, leave words out, drop fragments, etc lol. I proofread more than than I ever have, and still see errors regularly.

But, I am a self employed contractor. (Not in the sex trade though)

16. kdctran

kdctran - Rookie -

Your writing just flows man; not everyone can write like that and with your humor, I ROFL!

sirronstuff likes this.
  17. sirronstuff

Dear Sir,

I receive a copy of the document you sent to me. Attached also is the
    memorandum of understanding and you are required to carefully study the
    entire content. The content is quite concise. If the terms are okay let me
    know so that we can fill in the required spaces, sign the document and
    begin the execution of the transfer as soon as possible. Fill in the
    spaces where necessary and return a signed copy so that I will certify it
    for us to proceed.

I will return a signed copy of the agreement you sent to me soon

I will like to call you as soon as I have any update.

I wait to hear from you.

Ali Mohammad

Attached Files:

18. sirronstuff

Thank you for your quick response. I can tell we will work very well together. I see you are from Malaysia, and I must say I hear Brazil is lovely this time of year. :giggle:

I hope you will understand before I can respond and fill out your document, I must have the signed non disclosure agreement I sent over. I also see that the document you sent over has several spelling errors, and because I run all documents through Michele Roberts in my office (Who is our document Nazi), she will update the form and resubmit for your approval. The terms of your agreement look agreeable at first glance, but the language of the agreement is a bit confusing. Perhaps because we use other terminology in the US when dealing with cap circumvention and rogue agents..... Regardless, I will see if I can translate the agreement into our legal writing and map out the desired commission structure as best as I can. If it does not fit into our desired representation structure, we will work together until the moratorium period ends.

I am very much looking forward to working with you and your staff. Please send the signed LOA so I can begin work on your document. I will be unable to sign anything without that having been received first and registered first. It only ensures our interaction will remain private at all times, so you can see how that is so important when you invest such large sums of money. Thank you again.

Steve Norris

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    Battle Tested20, jbiggs and trodgers like this.
  19. trodgers

trodgers Administrator Staff Member

Professor of Humanities
    This is great.

Battle Tested20 and jbiggs like this.
  20. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

sirron this is the best thing you do.