LABron James Discussion: Two Year Max

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by therealdeal, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Battle Tested20

Battle Tested20 Moderator Staff Member

Technical Data Analyst
  2. Helljumper

Helljumper - Lakers All Star -

Student
    Once he officially signs we can finally proceed with phase 2 of the plan that Magic never told Lebron about.

Sign Kobe to a 4 year minimum contract as our 15th man just so that whenever Lebron wins us a championship he’ll still be 2 behind Kobe.

3. Jaguar

Jaguar - Lakers 6th Man -

What an idiot. I guess LeBron is sandbagging his way to the top of most of the significant performance categories while surpassing legends. Who knew that flopping could get you so many extra points, and complaining to refs could CURRY so much favor.

That is an awesome mural. And I’ve been to that bbq place, it’s overrated, but got some shine from that tv show Diners, Drive-In’s and Dives.

abeer3 and D-Fish Man like this.
  4. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    It’s sad that such a well-known athlete is such a divisive presence among players, management, owners, and fans.

He dislikes LeBron for all the same reasons everybody else does as well . I find it sad that fans are so desperate for wins that they will overlook a lot of things we hate about players and who we sign just to get a couple of W’s.

While I would not bother to D face a piece of art, I concur with how ridiculous it is too annoint someone a king for a team he hasn’t even signed a contract with yet after his 15th year of playing in the league.

That’s just absurd.

5. Khmrp

Khmrp - Lakers MVP -

the one that guy did of Ingram was alot better than this James one but yea I agree with others bout defacing it.....just dont support him dont go jacking up other peoples work/property

sirronstuff likes this.
  6. D-Fish Man

D-Fish Man - Lakers 6th Man -

I think it gets the high marks because there are so few legit BBQ places in LA and virtually none on the Westside.

Jaguar likes this.
  7. Khmrp

Khmrp - Lakers MVP -

Bledos was the best to me, to bad they had disputes with landlord

D-Fish Man and Jaguar like this.
  8. Jaguar

Bludso’s was really good.

Khmrp likes this.
  9. jbiggs

jbiggs - Rookie -

Event Operations for the San Diego Padres
    [​IMG]

10. vasashi17

vasashi17 LB's Resident Capologist

Dude came here on the 1st day of free agency with no strings attached, when other p**** s***s used their hometown connection as a means of holding our Lakers hostage for over a year and then not having the balls to sit down at the table with us. Again, this is the 1st meaningful free agent thats come thru since Shaq...it's been over 2 decades fam. This man came without any Kawhlms...

Off the court, dude puts kids through school and has done plenty in the name of philanthropy.

Please stop acting like flopping and complaining to the refs and congratulating himself in the 3rd person makes him a bad player, let alone man.

Laker fans are all that matter...I couldnt give two s***s, let alone one, in how a Bron fan or a Kobe fan feels about what the Lakers have done and continue to do.

In a team sport, player first fans are the absolute f***ing worst kind of fan to me. Who gives a f*** about whose legacy is better and how this player will or won't dethrone another player. Go kick rocks and leave my team out of it!

Btw tell that salty Kobe first fan to give that $300 straight to Kob and maybe Kob well give him a hug for it.

11. jbiggs

jbiggs - Rookie -

Event Operations for the San Diego Padres
    youre not wrong on many points ^^

but please stop trying to make the parallel that we believe his flopping, complaining etc makes him a bad player or a bad man.

i dont think anyone on this forum has said that. you cant force us to like a player and everyone can agree hes great. it should end there.

seriously tho as much as you want us to like everything about him, its just not gonna happen

12. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

Top Poster Of Month

there are things not to like about lebron, but that list has shrunk over time.

for those looking for a place to direct their hostility, may i kindly suggest one james harden? he's odious in pretty much all ways, yet is somehow beloved amongst players and the fans and media.

let's change that.

lebron's a laker, and he's the best in the game. harden is a rocket, and he's a fraudulent bastard spoiling the game. feel it.

RasAlgethi, Juronimo, jbiggs and 10 others like this.
  13. vasashi17

vasashi17 LB's Resident Capologist

Trolling is fun and I'll be the first to criticize Bron if he hurts our style of play (I can already see giving myself shearlees haircuts throughout the season watching Bron on D)...

But dude wants to pay someone 3 bills to deface someone else's property. He wants to diffuse someone else's enthusiasm with his hate, in this weird d*** measuring contest.

Here's a thought, buy $300 worth of supplies and make your own competing Kobe mural. Or invest $300 in an art student to help you with that vision....or how about going down there your f***ing self to deface that property if you feel so strongly about it.

The Lakers project to be better and who cares who's the current sitting King...cause in the end it's all about protecting the Kingdom....and that's all that should matter.

All that being said y'all can troll/criticize Bron all you want. But come correct with it...otherwise its just llllllame.

#HateBetter

14. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

I see why you'd get offended and I didn't mean it that way.

I meant the mural specifically. Not cool to want to deface someone's work that way.

15. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

I am now going to go get a Lebron #8 jersey. Am I paying tribute to two legends? Am I trolling? Do I even know the answer to those questions?

16. Jaguar

If you are not referring to Dr. Buss as the true King of the Lakers, then Magic is the King of the Lakers. Nobody can dispute that. Kobe even admitted to it even though Magic called him the greatest Lakers player. Therefore, any reference to LeBron being the King of the Lakers reflects his nickname and the fact that he’s the best player in the team.

That’s why it’s silly to get offended by the mural, especially to the degree that you would want to deface it, and call yourself a Lakers fan. It’s very nice artwork at the very least. If clipper darryl said to deface it then that would make sense, and I would laugh at him for obvious reasons.

17. sirronstuff

If anything I said made anyone think I support crime or defacing, I definitely do not. Just admired his level of distaste.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  18. The Original 81

The Original 81 - Rookie -

Pretty much how I feel here. When he initially left Cleveland for Miami, that’s when I really disliked the guy. Over time, the dislike has dwindled, especially this past year. What he did this year to lead that team to the Finals was outstanding.

Him committing here for 3 years shows he’s all in. He may end up finishing his career here. All that matters to me is the Lakers, I couldn’t wait until we were back in position to contend again. LeBron coming here is a significant step in that direction, I’ll gladly learn to like him.

EDIT: And Harden is the guy I cannot stand today. Guy is a fraud.

DarthRekal and abeer3 like this.
  19. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

Yeah I agree. Sorry for the misunderstanding

sirronstuff likes this.
  20. sirronstuff

No worries, not offended at all. I’m aware my dislike of LLLLLLebron is at comical levels to most.