LABron James Discussion: Olympics MVP

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by therealdeal, Jun 8, 2017.

1. PurpleAndGold88

PurpleAndGold88 - Lakers 6th Man -

Let’s say LA Olympic came before Paris . Do you still think LeBron would’ve played ? He would’ve said I am skipping this one to save myself for Paris, with my Louis vitton . I am doing Dwight Howard impression .

2. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

I don't understand this. He's basically, realistically saying he's done with the Olympics, at this age and as many as he's taken part in. What's narcissistic about that?

As far as getting the hell out of L.A. for them, there's a good chances with this town it could wind up who knows how well they pull it off. Personally I think Bass virtue signaling by not allowing cars to drive to the events is going to make everything more difficult for those who want to go. All she really needed to do was put out a request to all companies in the vicinity that could pull it off .... to allow as many of their people to work from home for the 3 weeks or whatever. A lot less traffic to deal with, and a lot less stories about people having a hard time getting around and how many extra hours they had to spend just to attend. Not to mention the safety issue with rapid transit in L.A. Just my unsolicited 2 cents.

3. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

Yes I think he would have played in LA and not gone to Paris 4 years from now, honestly. I think you are off on an undeserved tangent, this time, about LeBron again.

4. PurpleAndGold88

PurpleAndGold88 - Lakers 6th Man -

Rich people don’t deal with LA traffic, I am sure LeKing has his own private elevator that drops him off from his house to his Locker at Staples.