JJ Redick Discussion: New Lakers Head Coach!

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by Bryant, Jun 20, 2024.

1. abeer3

abeer3 - Lakers Legend -

Top Poster Of Month

this part is definitely interesting. i really think jj leveled with him and said: "hey, everyone thinks you suck and should be traded. the best thing to happen for both you and us is to show that those things aren't true. let's see what we can do to make us both look good."

LTLakerFan likes this.
  2. pika1708

pika1708 - Lakers Starter -

JJ on ESPN LA.
    Really like what he says about AD. Especially about going 6 min without touching the ball. I think with him we will have a lot of the obvious stuff that every fan is screaming about taken care off. I think he's a very smart guy and will see all the obvious stuff. Really encouraging to have a stronger floor. The ceiling is what we will learn the next few months

JSM and LTLakerFan like this.
  3. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

The ceiling is the roof, everyone knows that

[​IMG]

4. JSM

JSM - Lakers Legend -

Really liked what I heard on Lowe, the presser, and the post-ESPN LA follow up.

He is going to win every time he gets in front of a mic.

We heard more about Rui corner and crashing, how Austin is being setup to have a really big year (hope we get the stamina leveled up), the development program (sounds good... curious to see the fruit it yields), coaching staff, actual sets and plays instead of bumper sticker b******* from Ham, the plan for AD and sky's the limit for him. Max was recognized for being a member of the team, that didn't happen at all last year. Knecht is a 1%'er... damn! JJ and other staff (per the Kam bros) mentioned he's been in the weight room a lot. I wonder if it's the annual 15 pounds of muscle. It's interesting that's the only measured increment in muscle gain for Laker players. The Bronny vs Bron play described in practice was pretty funny too.

Really good stuff.

pika1708 likes this.