LABron James Discussion: 21st Season - Setting New Standards

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by therealdeal, Jun 8, 2017.

1. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham

"I don't usually do this"

You do this almost every day lately

2. Cleansed

Cleansed - Rookie -

"I have this platform and I'm somebody that has a voice of command...."

FFS.

#STILLNO!

I'd rather watch it all burn than root for this guy in the purple and gold.

alam1108, sirronstuff and ZenMaster like this.
  3. ZenMaster

ZenMaster - Lakers All Star -

It's like voting for Trump for his "economic platform" all over again.

He might (highly questionable) help the economy a little, but you have to endure 8 years of an idiot, liar and corrupt clown as your president.

I wonder...

alam1108, sirronstuff and Barnstable like this.
  4. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

...... If it's because this guy knows he's coming to Los Angeles ..... for his final act and this is the megalomaniac he has every intention of being. He is who we thought he is...... but now on his largest stage for the P&G? Can't help himself. Just like Trump's incessant tweeting.

sirronstuff likes this.
  5. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

LeBron is Trump now??

C'mon. It must be the off season. We've hit the most ridiculous point of the year.

6. ZenMaster

ZenMaster - Lakers All Star -

No. But the feeling is wildly resembling. Sorry you don't see the analogy, from fan perspective.

I don't want that piece of s*** staining P&G with his agenda driven actions, title or no title.

tada, LakerFanIam and sirronstuff like this.
  7. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

I understand your analogy, I just don't agree with it. LeBron isn't a bad person. Everyone seems to hate him for his narcissism and his drama (as if we haven't had plenty of both with our stars), but he's a good and charitable person. Those are not words I'd use to describe Trump.

It seems as if we're just looking for ways to be upset now.

8. jbiggs

jbiggs - Rookie -

Event Operations for the San Diego Padres
    well said. in terms of hate, yes both trump and lebron are hated but in entirely different ways.

i can safely say i hate lebron, but im confident he would not make the lakers a complete laughing stock to all other teams in the league (no comment on his tweeting however)

9. sirronstuff

***looks for evidence that LLLLLebron is evil***

10. LTLakerFan

Any Antichrist theories out there? ..... "Chosen 1" ink displayed?

[​IMG]

11. sirronstuff

There's a 666 in there somewhere. I just can't seem to find it.

12. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

It's plain as day. Chosen has 6 letters in it and he has been "chosen" to win a ring 3 times.

LTLakerFan and sirronstuff like this.
  13. sirronstuff

Crap.

That means he has won his last ring because he's the antichrist.

Now we really don't want him.

LTLakerFan likes this.
  14. LTLakerFan

:Mindblown:

sirronstuff likes this.
  15. GlickenGoshDebate Tactics

GlickenGoshDebate Tactics Guest

Cool and sexy evil that is a dominating force:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Childish annoying try hard douche bag:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would prefer evil.

LeBron could never be the star of the Apprentice. He lacks the charisma.

LTLakerFan likes this.
  16. vasashi17

vasashi17 LB's Resident Capologist

Oh the hate is Real. Who woulda thought that I, the resident doom&gloomer would actually be aligning with Real, the resident optimist. Definitely a #TurnOftheTide cause now I'm jumping into the fray for Bron out of all people...this has to be some kind of paradox and we're all in a bizarro world.

But then you look at who's president and maybe all of you are bizarre for thinking Bron is too narcissistic to join LA. From the President to the super fight on Aug 26th, looks like narcissism is trending. Like the presidency, the major vote on LB is against a narcissist, but in the end, LA will get their Kang. Just ask you mom's favorite rapper....you either are the best or aim to be the best. Its just part of the culture. You have to choose your number or someone else will. #Chosen1

Speaking of numbers, 8 to 24 comes to mind as a means to 1 up 23. Start looking at your favorite players and the GOATs in sports...the majority, if not all of them have to have a sense of narcissism. That's how they got to where they are and how they will be remembered. MJ literally ished on everyone in his HOF speech and his meme became just as legendary as him. But lets look closer to home at our beloved Lakers.....you had 2 narcissists that were on 1 team and they imploded. I got love for both Shaq and Kobe, but how the hell are you going to say Bron is a narcissist without batting an eye towards our dynamic duo. These 2 became rappers, with one throwing Shaqisms and "The Big"isms all over the place, while the other had a title track named after himself. #ThatsTyraBanksFool. But still thanks to his narcissism, at the very least he found his wife through his "music" career. Meanwhile, on the court, you had one guy screaming at the owner to pay him while they were playing a game and the other thought so highly of himself, that his star power should be traded to the farthest of planets even if it didn't exist. #HowDoesMyAssteroidTaste?

While Jerry West does not want to embrace his narcissism, these guys have Jumpman, Dunkman and the HooplyTrinity as their logos. You guys will denounce Bron, while cheering on a guy that hasn't accomplished ish on the pro level but still Balls in his own shoe. #JustDoIt

Narcissism has always been part of the game and proves to be successful in the game. The only thing with Bron is that his narcissism gets broadcasted through social media. #WorldWideWeird

Don't get it twisted...the American Dream thrives off narcissism. You better have some self-value to climb the ranks...otherwise its started from the bottom and still here. Ironically, it was a Canadian man that summed up how things worked in the US and exploited the hell out of it to get to where he his. He thinks so highly of himself that he Vince Cartered this B and claimed the game was OVOr.

As much as Nike wanted it, has the Kang ever directly come in the way of LA getting a title? Has Bron ever talked ill about the Lakers brand? In the day of media saturation, has LLLLLeBron (other than narcissism) been involved with douchebaggery off the court?

Sorry if this sounded preachy, but its the dog days of summer where discussion needs a jumpstart and who better to get that going than ME! Hey, I'm just keepin it Real! #YoureWelcome

Juronimo, OmarE and therealdeal like this.
  17. sirronstuff

I hate you

18. OX1947

OX1947 - Lakers All Star -

Lakers fans are gonna have to accept Lebron next year. He has no where else to go to be relevant. Spurs? hahahah. You think Buford and Pop are gonna put up with his demands? Eff no. Miami? Lebron aint going back to Miami. Pat Riley made it clear he was the man in Miami and you know how Lebron doesnt like being one up'd, even though he is a sniveling a**hat.

Why does he work in LA? Same reason why Magic was able to deal with a jerk like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Magic has a different communication skill that many people do not have. Magic can make you think you are in charge when he is in charge completely. That's Magic's gift. He got HIV and he told HIV you aint doing s*** to me. Then you add Pelinka with his ability to deal with Kobe Bryant and his BS for as long as he did, you have the right people handling all this.

I want Paul George first and foremost. Then go after Lebron if he doesnt get injured next year. Stay the eff away from Cousins. If you get George and cant get Lebron, go after Westbrook.

19. LTLakerFan

F****** brilliant you guys! Really. And realdeal fighting the logical, if you want to really compete .... good fight. Just keeps grinding at us.

But with all the happy HS now coming with Indy tampering investigation, in case it gets a decision that PG just can't come here and we lose more picks in the future ..... I hereby assume I am taking the same physical position as my hard core most favorite of all teams, in welcoming LeBron with my body and the Lakers taking Basketball Reasons part deux. That would be bent over and reaching for the soap. Come on LeBron. If PG is taken away from 2018 .... I've always loved you Man.

:Laugh::dwightcrying:

20. sirronstuff