Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by LA Bron, Jul 11, 2019.
Assuming everyone is healthy, let’s see everyone’s list.
(Needs more time to think about it.... -- Quick what do I do?)
I’m rolling with:
6. Golden State
That's pretty bold. I think there's still a few deals to be made out there, and I'm not ready to make predictions yet. Health will play a major role of course, but Some teams made a serious volume of moves. Jazz, Lakers, etc.
Rank in terms of the regular season record, or who has the best chance to make it to the Finals?
If it's the regular season, the Nuggets, Jazz, and Blazers will have best chance at the best record because of their youth, depth and continuity.
For the playoffs, I'd rank them:
1. Lakers - Lebron and AD, nuff said.
2. Blazers - Made it to the West Finals and getting Nurkic back
3. Warriors - Steph, Klay and Draymond is proven, plus they got Dlo
4. Clippers - Overrated
5. Jazz - Lacking a star to push them over the edge
6. Nuggets - Not enough experience
8. San Antonio
Yea I'm rolling with this. Too much still on the table and I dont think everyone's done dealing yet.