Kyle Kuzma Discussion: Wizard

Discussion in 'NBA Discussion' started by therealdeal, Jun 22, 2017.

1. vasashi17

vasashi17 LB's Resident Capologist

Meanwhile...

Meat is processed...
    Alternate meat is processed...

Best thing a person can do is go with unprocessed options no matter what the diet.

That being said, veg is better haha
    :p

2. OX1947

OX1947 - Lakers All Star -

Meat is not processed if you slaughter the game and cook it after.

3. vasashi17

No surprise at all that a dude that goes by Ox would have this opinion.

How is turning a cow into a chalupa not processed?

So you better be hunting it and cooking it yourself then.

Cause if you aren’t, you’re just buying it from the market in a semi-perishable presentation trusting the slaughter houses that processed it, didn’t add fluff to your meal.

4. Pioneer10

Pioneer10 - Lakers All Star -

It's the plant's fault that his eye got scratched as well. He's just going thru a rough patch with a few minor but annoying injuries. Way too early to write him off particularly since the game before the ankle injury he was a huge reason the Lakers one. Do the Lakers need a 3rd scorer particularly one who will hit open's 3's? Yes. Is Kuzma the guy? Not sure yet but with his contract and the bright spots he has flashed he still has the chance to be.

It would also help if he doesn't get stuck with Rondo all the time: the dude does not get Kuzma the ball in scoring position well

5. OX1947

Vegetarian lifestyle is a fad, like all fads, they're b*******. You are being programmed by the hippie and liberal culture to stop eating meat. Nothing more, nothing less. I've seen most of the veggies out there, they look gaunt and frail and after a while they start to turn green themselves. And most seem extremely irritable. There is this idiot online named Vegan Gains who is constantly yapping and degrading people who eat meat and juice. You look at his skin, he looks like the first phase of Bruce Banner before he turns into the Hulk.

The funny thing about the video you posted is most of those hypocrites are juicing. Powerlifters are all juiced. So, now Im suppose to listen to a guy who is holy by not eating meat yet he shoots up? Yah, ok.

I lift weights, eat meat, love women, smoke cigars and very masculine. Society seems to want to remove masculinity from the earth. I have a few more years left, I will do everything I can to promote it to the tilt.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  6. OX1947

Back to Kyle Kuzma. I believe his issues are all mental. He has amazing skills and has helped in spurts this year. But he has to be the 3rd star otherwise the Lakers would have to move him.

7. KareemtheGreat33

KareemtheGreat33 - Lakers MVP -

Brow-beater
    :LLLLLebronlaughing:That's why you're a legend Ox

JohnnyComeLately2k6 and Kenzo like this.
  8. alam1108

alam1108 - Lakers Legend -

Dude looks lost out there. But Vogel also needs to involve him more in the offense. Kuz can be another point of attack instead of constant isos or Rondo dribbling for 18 secs.

ElginTheGreat likes this.
  9. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    If you have to say you’re masculine, you’re not.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2019
    KareemtheGreat33 likes this.
  10. vasashi17

I’m being programmed?!? Haha “man up” and purchase a mirror. Cause it looks like you left the TV on during commercial break and can’t really see a reflection of yourself. You’re rushing to judgement...but make no misteak about it, you’re more likely to be limping soon.

In the mean time, turn the TV off and try to read the following...cause if you really care about the -size of your manhood, know there are certain circum-stances to your lifestyle. (Get it? Manhood)

If you heard a flippant joke or two the day the World Health Organization announced that some processed meats are as cancerous as cigarettes, you’re not alone. While it is not all that surprising to learn that fatty and processed food is linked to unsettling health outcomes, the warning received an inordinate amount of pushback—and not only from predictable sources like the National Pork Producers Council, which boasts $24 billion in sales from pork production. The news seemed to hit a nerve across America, a country that continues to hold a top-tier rank for the most meat consumption per capita.

Among the “best Twitter reactions” to the news were deflective quips like, “Bacon causes cancer? Well I’m going to try to eat it all so no one else has to suffer. Not all heroes wear capes,” and, “Devastating that scientists say bacon causes cancer and we face the fact that we’ll have to give up science.”

Not surprisingly, among the loudest reactionaries were men.

Eating meat, after all, has long been associated with masculinity; since pretty much the dawn of advertising, commercials have explicitly linked meat-eating to desirable manliness. To name but a few of the most egregious examples from the last few years, there was the Carl’s Jr.’s ad depicting X-Men‘s Mystique morphing into a ripped manly man after consuming a bacon cheeseburger (with the tagline “Man Up”); Burger King’s “I Am Man” commercial, in which a guy sings about not settling for “chick food”; and the Taco Bell “Guys Love Bacon” campaign.

Embedded into our very cultural fabric is a connection between meat and the stereotypical masculine realms of American life: sports, weight lifting, bar culture, cars, running a family. Imagine the Super Bowl without buffalo wings, or watching March Madness over salads instead of burgers and beer.

Is it any wonder, then, that a study in the Journal of Consumer Research has found that American men consume more meat than women? Or, conversely, that it’s women who make up the majority of vegan and vegetarian populations?

Which raises the question: Why are men linked to meat-eating? Is it the result of dudes just liking meat more—a relic of our hunter-gatherer past? Or could there be something more nefarious at play?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...meat-industry-exploits-toxic-masculinity/amp/

Live look at Ox’s box...
    [​IMG]

Well damn, I guess I’m a hypocrite now telling you how programmed you are, when I’ve been programmed myself. Well at least my ads are funnier and cut through the bulls***.

Btw, I’m just f***ing with you bro. You a legend in this community...let’s keep you a living legend tho (damn, s*** just turned dark, but at least your TV didn’t...)

Anyways speaking of limp...back to Kuz, that ankle clearly hurt his defensive slides last night.

https://stats.nba.com/players/defen...Regular Season&TeamID=1610612747&LastNGames=1

11. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    Temecula is the land of fruity alcoholic drink production. That raises testosterone though right?

:p

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but I’d like to see Kuzma produce more. He’s playing quite a bit with Rondo who strangely ignores him, and he’s a guy that cuts and creates openings and opportunities. Caruso finds him.

when Bradley is back, hopefully we see more of them together.

12. vasashi17

Dude had me thinking he wasn’t into it at the last “circle meating” in Temecula. Now I know what’s up...or I guess it’s more appropriate to say, now I know what’s down. ;)

[​IMG]
    (Try to keep your “head” up, while you hold that L, Ox :p)

Seriously tho, here are the 5 man lineups with Kuz...and if you notice the ones that had the most run is with Rondo and they’ve been net positives. They only time it was negative is when Daniels joined Rondo in the backcourt. And s*** even Caruso couldn’t help if he was paired with Troy in the backcourt with a -21 net rating.

Yet the small ball lineup with our best perimeter defenders in Av, Green and Bron with AD at the 5, has been a net negative so far. So I don’t think it’s as simple as saying Rondo and Kuz shouldn’t be in the lineup together.

https://stats.nba.com/lineups/advanced/?sort=MIN&dir=1&Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&TeamID=1610612747&CF=GROUP_NAME*E*Kuzma

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  13. karacha

karacha Moderator Staff Member

Oh, we have no doubt, OX. You are the most masculine member on this board.

Or any other board, really.

sirronstuff likes this.
  14. OX1947

It's just a message board ladies and gents. I am concerned for Kyle Kuzma here.

15. vasashi17

I agree...and I too am about our stars (Bron in particular). More so about their legs than their diet tho.

16. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

We need to start a separate thread for the Vegan vs. Carnivore argument where Vasashi can ignore millions of years of biological evolution. ;) :p

Kuzma is having bigger problems right now. He seems to have forgotten how to play consistent basketball.

alam1108 likes this.
  17. vasashi17

I’m up for it. We can have a round table discussion in Temecula where we can go back and forth and hold nuttin back by putting everything we have on the table. ;)

#CircleOfJerks

Btw, I eat oranges for breakfast (true story)...

[​IMG]

18. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

To be fair, if I'm in Temecula I'm going to be mostly vegan since wine will be making up the lion's share of my diet.

19. ElginTheGreat

ElginTheGreat - Lakers MVP -

Well this isn’t the debate I expected here...

Cookie likes this.
  20. ElginTheGreat

ElginTheGreat - Lakers MVP -

I think Kuz would benefit from not playing with Rondo but he hasn’t earned a starting slot so here we are for the time being.

lakerjones likes this.