President Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Philosophy -(FORUM CLOSED)-' started by TIME, Jan 20, 2017.

1. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    ^^^ I wonder if Trump knows they're US citizens.

This isn't helping another country out. This is helping our people. Something our government has been hired to do.

2. John3:16

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    Trump at a church in Puerto Rico, shooting (like a basketball) rolls of paper towels into the crowd.

I'm not joking.

3. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

jbiggs and John3:16 like this.
  4. John3:16

CEO - Big Baller Brand

I don't want to laugh at this but I can't help it.

alam1108 likes this.
  5. therealdeal

I mean it's a serious situation, but the moment is so ridiculous I can't help but laugh and shake my head.

John3:16 likes this.
  6. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

Same, I laughed, at the absurdity of it. Every day Trump is more of a cartoon character.

sirronstuff, John3:16 and Barnstable like this.
  7. ZenMaster

ZenMaster - Lakers All Star -

f***ing moron. How on earth could that dimwit have been elected?

You guys really screwed the pooch on that one. After 2 hurricanes hit Puerto Rico, these are some of the responses POTUS provided:

1. blaming Puerto Rico, for being lazy and stuff
    2. dedicating a golf trophy, won during a disaster-filled time to Puerto Rico
    3. saying that Puerto Rico is a throwing US budget out of whack

God f***ing dammit. Where's Lenin and the bolsheviks when you need them the most...

Kentucky Laker and scnottaken like this.
  8. therealdeal

I mean he's not wrong about Puerto Rico squandering money, but it's as much his (and every previous regime) fault as anyone else's. What the f*** is a territory in this day and age? What does that mean? Puerto Ricans live in squalor and we let that happen. Those are American citizens by law, but are they really? They're not a state, so what are they? What are their powers as citizens? If we're giving them that kind of money, why are we not implementing agencies to make sure the money is spent wisely.

Trump lacks any sort of decorum and even the good things he does are marred by a big, stupid mouth.

And for the record, we had a choice between evil and eviler and we chose yes.

sirronstuff, Weezy and John3:16 like this.
  9. John3:16

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    :Noddingyes:

Well, I wanted Carly Fiorina.... and then Kasich.... and then Rubio..... and then (ugh) Cruz..... and then (ugh ugh ugh) Trump.

Still glad Hillary lost.

I hope we are smarter in the future about our candidates. Looking back, is there anyone on either side really against Kasich? He had no chance and would have been a really good president (IMO). Be a lot less hate in the world too.

Having said that, "KOBE!!!" (I'm still laughing at that)

sirronstuff likes this.
  10. Weezy

We didn’t screw the pooch, the Democrats screwed the pooch. They picked probably the worst candidate possible to go against Trump. He said what a lot of people wanted to hear, and she said the same things that have been said forever, and went to her corner and laughed all cocky like ha ha yeah right I’m gonna lose to Trump. She suuuuucks, they shouldn’t have made her the nominee, even women didn’t vote for her like you’d think. She couldn’t even win when the election was like RIGHT after a video of Trump saying “grab em by the p****” came out. And yes the democrats did put her up, they purposely screwed Sanders over to get her in and it blew up in their faces. I didn’t vote for Trump, but I didn’t vote for Hillary either.

11. John3:16

CEO - Big Baller Brand

Apologetically. Debbie Wasserman didn't care one bit. She even said, "he's not a democrat." Uhh, so it's okay to screw him over? It's okay to lose the election? He was running as a Democrat FFS. And I don't even like Bernie. But I'll begrudgingly admit he'd be better than Hillary or Trump.

sirronstuff, therealdeal and Weezy like this.
  12. therealdeal

I don't agree with Bernie's economic stances, but at least he would have been a humble and humane president who would exhibit the class and decorum that the position deserves.

sirronstuff and John3:16 like this.
  13. ZenMaster

You (as a country) did. Nearly 50% of the people voted for a p**** grabbing, "you are fired" narcissist with no political, economical or military background.

I am not gloating or anything as this moron affects all the world, but my contribution, from now on, is to remind everyone of that particular blander. To not let it happen again.

There is a silver lining though.

Trump uncovered, for a wider audience, all the human manure... by rotating them through his cabinet.

scnottaken and Barnstable like this.
  14. Weezy

I mean I can’t take blame for what the middle of my country and Florida does. That’s a different world from where I live, California didn’t vote for Trump. I think the entire electoral points system is stupid, but again, nothing I can do about that.

15. ZenMaster

I know.

Weezy likes this.
  16. John3:16

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    Internet batting 1000.

FB_IMG_1507165485374.jpg

17. Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles Moderator Staff Member

But the point Weezy is making is most of the country didn't WANT to vote for Trump. 54% didn't (myself included), and of the 46% that did, I'd guess 1/3 to 1/2 of those people felt they were choosing between death by fire or death by drowning. I live in a pretty conservative area of Southern California, so a lot of people I know voted for Trump. I can only think of one person who actually wanted to vote for him. Everyone else was voting against Hillary. The Democrats could have thrown just about ANYBODY up there, yet they chose the most unlikable candidate from a family that is the epitome of Washington corruption. The Republicans are also just about as guilty as the free-for-all that was the Republican primaries had so many blah candidates that split up the vote, Trump was able to emerge. The Republican party may never recover from the damage Trump did. They should have all sat down in a room and decided, for the good of the party and the country, to get behind ONE candidate so it was a one on one battle where Trump would have had more trouble. An a-- hat like Trump doesn't become president without everyone doing there part.

The point is, America didn't want this. It was just a perfect storm of bad decision making from all sides (mostly sides that hate Trump) that somehow allowed him to sneak into the Whitehouse.

Weezy, Barnstable and John3:16 like this.
  18. ZenMaster

I know all that, but whatever the Hell Hillary were up to, can't possibly have been worse than what you have right now.

Hindsight or not, Trump should never have been allowed into office. The p**** grabbing alone should have done him in. Alas.

Above all else, I think it's the bipartisan system and lack of direct elections that will continue to screw you over.

scnottaken likes this.
  19. therealdeal

Hillary would have been just as bad in a different way. I believe that wholeheartedly.

She may not have been as tactless... but actually I'm not even confident in that either.

20. scnottaken

scnottaken - Rookie -

You guys completely bought the "crooked Hillary" B.S. Trump was spewing. She's not perfect, and I'm not happy she was getting as many donations from large corporations as she was, but she would not have cut funding for just about every art and natural center the U.S. manages. She would not have pulled the U.S. back years in terms of pollution prevention. She wouldn't have the world on the brink of nuclear war because of egomania.