Official Whine, Moan, Complain Thread 18/19

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by puffyusaf#2, Jul 5, 2016.

1. OX1947

OX1947 - Lakers Starter -

obama-crying-staff.jpg

sirronstuff likes this.
  2. alam1108

alam1108 - Lakers MVP -

I'm sick of seeing all these so called professional sports analyst questioning our moves. Sick of seeing headlines "What are the Lakers doing?" or "Lakers didn't win free agency."

We got the best player in the game with a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 5 years and had a 35 win game season. That's an automatic win. The moves we made after have been explained ad nauseam. Some have said we failed for not trading for Kawhi. Ummm Spurs wanted half the team for him. Just months ago we were lauded for our young players and now they suck? We failed because we couldn't even get a meeting with Paul George. We got Lebron Freaking James! Paul George would have moved the needle for us but he's what a top 15 player at best. Come on now.

I'm so ready to prove the doubters wrong. They'll jump on us when it's going to take time for the team to gel. But once we get going, watch the f*** out.

3. Battle Tested20

Battle Tested20 - Lakers All Star -

eMoney Advisor
    I wish Moe was still out there helping us go for an NBA first back to back Summer League titles.

4. OmarE

OmarE - Lakers Starter -

I'm still bitter about losing Randle but damn, he took cheap shots at our coaching staff. Fire your agent Jules

5. OX1947

OX1947 - Lakers Starter -

Who cares what Julius Randle thinks. When he is clanking 15 footers because they need to clear the lane and getting owned by skilled bigs, game in and game out, you will see what those defensive drills are worth. Likely they will be worth as much as dirt water at a restaurant.

6. alam1108

alam1108 - Lakers MVP -