Off Season- LB Update Requests

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by Barnstable, Apr 17, 2017.

1. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Making you asset free AND happy by 2030
    None I have ever seen. I saw a forum once with small head photo stills, but nothing animated. It makes us very unique I think, and it's been fun to contribute to the vision Barns had on this. It seems like if there is an emotion, it can be expressed in gif format. Every time I feel something and can't say it with a gif, I end up looking for something to express it.

And then sometimes you run across something random, and think you can use it and make something. Some of them probably only work for me for one post, but I'm ok with that too.

This week I ran across something where "scouts honor" was quoted, and ended up using this in a post

[​IMG]

a couple of hours later, this was born

[​IMG]

Yes, it's true, I'm not dating that much right now. :Crazyartest:

I share with people often how I found clublakers after moving from CA to TX, and was looking for Laker news online. I found that site and others, but CL stuck with me the most. You guys became friends, and more than 12 years later many of you feel like family. If I was hunting for a Laker message board or Laker fan forum online now, I'd like to think the this place would really stand out among the rest on the front page or two of google.

I've seen some of the smilies or gifs stolen and being used on other Laker sites like LG as avatars, and that's pretty cool. :Brows:

Feel free to make requests anytime, and if I can accommodate, I will. Also thanks to @LTLakerFan for his strong gif game. He's always finding stuff that inspires me to make another. His most recent inspiration for me was this one:

[​IMG]

It will look different when I'm done, but it can make a good smiley. It will definitely express how I can feel from time to time, but in a way to makes me smile. This place rocks, and the vision that @Barnstable has for LB long term will make things even better. And if the team starts kicking a** and taking names again? This place will become the stuff of legend.

2. John3:16

John3:16 Moderator Staff Member

CEO - Big Baller Brand
    I just did a search for Laker message boards and we're #4.

FB_IMG_1502465112932.jpg

3. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Making you asset free AND happy by 2030
    when your rookie PG keep making turnovers....

[​IMG]

John3:16, LTLakerFan and Barnstable like this.
  4. lakerfan2

lakerfan2 - Lakers All Star -

Thanks!

Barnstable likes this.
  5. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

That's cool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

John3:16 and sirronstuff like this.