Lakers Vs Suns 11/4

Discussion in 'Game Day' started by johnnyboy, Nov 5, 2014.

1. johnnyboy

johnnyboy - Lakers 6th Man -

Im Satoshi Nakamoto
    Whats up guys. I had to work in downtown LA and randomly went to the staples box office and got some great seats. Thought I'd share with you guys and mention some things about the game.

-Kobe was obviously pretty mad the entire game.
    -Kobe was barking at booz the entire game. He said get your head in the game at least 3 times.
    -He also said "get your a** in the right spot, rotate" ect
    -I yelled at Isaiah Thomas during pre game warm ups..I said "youre playing on the wrong team, you should been a Laker!!" He looked at me with a smile and said "hey, thats on them !" and he pointed to the lakers bench area" I thought that was interesting.
    -Ed Davis impresses in person, he gets after it.
    -This team can't shoot at ALL. The bricks they were laying up were WAAY off.
    -Gerald Green has the craziest hops i've ever seen in person and he talked the most
    trash out of anyone on the court including Kobe. He told kobe "you can't guard me" a few times and Kobe went right at him and scored every time. After that, the coach put Morris on Kobe. lol
    I know most of this is to no surprise to anyone but I thought some of you might enjoy the little things I saw tonight.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Lakeshow09 likes this.