Happy 4th Of July Everyone

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by sirronstuff, Jul 4, 2018.

1. sirronstuff

sirronstuff - Lakers Legend -

Your time is running out Ham
    Hope it's a great day with family and friends!

Weezy and JohnnyComeLately2k6 like this.
  2. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

I love this country, but I’m not a fan of the 4th. :D For me it’s an entire day of my 3 dogs climbing the walls and on top of me, a few times stepping on my throat. I live in a decent size city, but even then I don’t know how it’s even physically possible to have so many people lighting off fireworks that they are going off literally every 2 seconds non stop for like 5 hours. That would mean like every house in my surrounding neighborhood is lighting them off one after another over and over and over. When do they stop to eat, when do they use the bathroom? How is this possible. :D I like fireworks, but man is that overkill, I had a giant headache by the end. To make matters worse there was a fireworks stand selling the damn things for the past week across the street from my house in the grocery store parking lot. TLDR: I hate the 4th or July, fireworks are cool, but come on, people treat it like The Purge. Isn’t a nice barbecue enough? I miss fireworks being illegal in Anaheim, used to have to go to Garden Grove to set any off.