DOOMSDAY:Cookin The Tears Of The Oposition

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by raviator, Nov 9, 2014.

1. The Showtime Mamba

The Showtime Mamba - Lakers 6th Man -

I've lost complete trust in Manu shooting FTs in crunch time. I just don't get his decline in that area. You could bring out a crippled old Nash and he'd still hit his freebies.

Congratulations, you have correctly identified the only weakness in the Spurs machine. We'll trade you him for Leonard straight up. He comes equipped with soccer ball, golf clubs but unfortunately his phone is unable to ring out due to him being a Phoenix Sun of a b@#$%.

raviator and Barnstable like this.
  2. trodgers

trodgers Administrator Staff Member

Professor of Humanities
    Imagine having the luxury of blaming Greg Popovich for losses in 3 of 7 games.

raviator, abeer3, Barnstable and 2 others like this.
  3. The Showtime Mamba

Obviously Popovich hasn't been around long enough or done enough for the franchise to earn the fans trust. Knee jerk reactions and harsh criticism is the inalienable right of a sports fan though to be fair.

trodgers likes this.
  4. puffyusaf#2

puffyusaf#2 - Lakers Starter -

Author of "Just a Thought"
    love some doom...

5. trodgers

Professor of Humanities
  6. puffyusaf#2

puffyusaf#2 - Lakers Starter -

Author of "Just a Thought"
    im just gonna go ahead and leave a little message here and see what happens. You know, nothing to see or anything but, eh, you know. Can't hurt, right?

LTLakerFan likes this.
  7. The Showtime Mamba

Two opposing schools of thought from GSW braintrust.

I really want the players to FOCUS and stop having mental mistakes. Sometimes they have a little too much fun with really dumb turnovers. Warriors should take these
    "easier" games seriously and focus on minimal turnovers and clean execution throughout.

More yoga pants girls please. or I hate yoga pants. there like push up bras.for a****

Let the doom begin.

We are just getting raped on the boards 14-5. Last night they were gang-rebounding, tonight they are just standing around

Iggy back to being himself, unfortunately.

We really miss Kobe.

Another turnover by none other than.... Andre Iguodala - Andre is popular enough on this board to run for mayor.
    F'n Iggy...what's up with him tonight?

Did someone slip some butter into the Warriors hand chalk or something? WTF?

We can stop Cousins but not Ed davis?

Please put Kobe in... - Backhanded compliment much? They are obviously playing freely without that dictator Kobe looming around

Curry, Klay, Justin and Ezeli.

Only Warriors not playing like a**. Problem is there are 9 Lakers playing as well as they are.

Curry is so careless.

With that Wayne Ellington drive and no one stopping him, I turned the channel.. Bandwagon goes up, bandwagon goes down.

Price is unstoppable = we lose - THe G.S.W no nothing about G.R.I.T.

speights has a mental deficiency. - I wonder if they can get a dispensation from the league for that.

Is Mark Jackson in the house? - Yep he says 'Hand down man down" and "Mamma where is that man."

why isn't steph chucking 3's? We're down 20. Nothing to lose. - Someone has been watching Laker games this year.

This is our new special offense? Not even giving Curry the ball? WTF did Kerr say during the timeout? "Okay Speights, bring us home!"

Looking worse than the Sixers right now

Oh, I see what the plan was. Have Curry play decoy so Mo Speights can chuck in 30 in the quarter, it makes sense now. Speights is also a fan fave.

What's a stop?

So we're not allowed to be frustrated when our #1 team plays like complete crap? Give credit the Lakers for hitting shots, but our team played like a**, I think we have every right to expect more. You don't watch them every game, we do. If you did, you'd know this is not the team we've seen all year.

we **** the bed

not a solid stool either. The GSW message board has a latent Freudian kind of vibe today.

Second unit trying to protect paint looks like Taylor Swift protecting her lady honour. - Boozer say relax check your d.m's Taylor

Man, I thought Rush might struggle, but he is far, far worse than I thought possible. - Anything is possible just ask K.G
    Brandon Rush with a airrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRR ball. It was that bad of a air ball. Depressing, but I think rush is done, maybe next stop is overseas somewhere?

Dagger. I thought this was in Lakerball.com members stomach/balls.

The Lakers went over 5 minutes without scoring a point, and still won by double digits. - Just the way we roll.

BLOW THE WHOLE TEAM UP!

Sorry, just reverted to my fandom from 10 years ago.

It is hard to rattle a team who has only lost a few games. Oh well enjoy.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  8. Weezy

Weezy Moderator Staff Member

"Second unit trying to protect paint looks like Taylor Swift protecting her lady honour. - Boozer say relax check your d.m's Taylor"

:rofl:

LTLakerFan likes this.
  9. scnottaken

scnottaken - Rookie -

Edit:

Wow, Denver fans are sad. Not a single active forum according to google.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    trodgers likes this.
  10. trodgers

Professor of Humanities
    To be fair, they're probably enjoying Manning a bit more than bball.

LTLakerFan likes this.
  11. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

LOL. Taylor like Country gals before her forsaking her roots and trying to "cross over" now. Anyone catch her act running around in a "bra" on stage in frigid Times Square last night?

My bad!! First time I've checked the GSW doom. Some hilarious one liners in there. Props!

The Showtime Mamba likes this.
  12. The Showtime Mamba

Doom all the way from the WIndy City.......I like the Bulls fanship. They have the confidence of the Jordan rings, but the frustrations of deep playoff runs and no finals appearances and Rose's injuries. They are quite knowledgeable and are dripping with doooom tonight

Pregame.

That lineup is worse than the 76ers

Guaranteed stinker, it's in our DNA.

Y'all can't handle Kelly Clarkson (of any color)

Pau should be motivated tonight. (he hasn't been motivated in Staples for 3 years shhhhhhh)

This is a great opportunity to rest guys like Hinrich and Gasol, but Thibodeau would never do it. (sleep is the cousin of death don't ya know?)

This looks like a loss. Thibs defense likes to give up long 2s and Byron Scott's offense practices/like long 2s. (At last Byron's strategy pays off)

5 lakers are about to get their 2K rating raised

Sub .500 team? Check
    Bulls Favorite to Win? ChecK
    Home Game? No Check

Toss up. If it were a Bulls home game I could be certain we'd lose.

That's a classy move by the Lakers. Sad the Bulls couldn't do something like that for Deng.

Revenge game for boozer

Jordan and Pippen rolling in their graves. (I never even knew they were sick)

Let the games begin

Such a dysfunctional starting line up. Geez, what lethargic swiss-cheese defense. SO easy to score on us. You want the open 3? You got it. Cut to the lane? No prob.
    Offensive rebound tip-in? All day. (Are they talking about us or them now? This gets quite confusing)

Cool Jordan Hill looking like Bill Walton vs. us. ( ugly a@@ bill walton to quote Rasheed Wallace. A greatful dread head?)

Hill is a good player, injuries have been his career weakness. I'd likely take him over Taj to be honest (GM's for your trade considerations)

nobody airballs 3's as good as we do ( Hey braggart Ronnie Price says check our stats)

Rose starts playing great, Thibs takes him out. WTF? (Me too I thought Thibs said rest was for losers)

Snell strokin them air balls (Literally pages of frustration about Snell and his air ball strokin)

Kirks taken him under his wing I guess to perfect them air balls

When Snell misses, he misses for real

Snell: Worst shooter for a guy drafted as a shooter of all time?

Why the **** has every "great" 3P shooter that joined the Bulls declined during his time here? (sound familiar tortured Laker fans?)

Snell has yet to draw iron.

Butler's body language has been terrible for about 2 weeks. (it is what happens when exhaustion sets in and your body shuts down)

Down double digits to a LA 76'ers..it's like pau doesn't exist to pass into the post (76ers? Tank you very much)

Pau still getting marathon minutes. smh. (the next film in the Saw series will have someone die by joining the Bulls thrice a day pre-season camp)

The Bulls went clubbing last night, didn't they

Boozer's destroying us. Boozer. ( He usually destroys us. Booze has destroyed many workplaces and families)

I love the idea of "Boozer wants to have a good game against the Bulls." Why -- because he was so bad everyone in the NBA knew they needed to amnesty him?

You almost wonder if these guys are trying to get Thibs fired. (Best of luck saboteurs)

Well in the postseason they would only be playing good teams. So that will help, lol

there we go, attack Boozer (the secret is out)

Ehhh...Kirk gonna play 38 mins again? ( I guess Thibs is giving him time off for good behavior)

Kinda hate that Boozer push in the back now. (ha ha ha ha ha ha it's a love tap really)

In the last 2 possessions, bulls have gotten pushed in the back during shot attempts

Hey Pau, you watching Taj?

I honestly might be done watching this team for the season. (faith)

It sucks to watch crappy teams exploit our soft defense. (Them not us again?)

While he was getting called for a travel was Aaron Brooks palming the ball? (double threat position?)

I havent seen Boozer play this hard in years, lol.

Throw a chair onto the court Thibs! don't think, just throw a chair.

Boozer is bum slaying. ( Time to check the urban dictionary - or not)

We always accused him of being a bum-slayer. Check your DM's - or not)

Our weak defense is getting exploited by a team that has nothing to lose. ( we could lose a pick actually!)

watch wayne ellington. He will help the bulls if they can get him. (Hands off, but you can have Hill for a premium)

I'm turning this off at half if things don't get a lot better by then.

Hey Pau, you can jump (Only when wearing his Super Spaniard uniform)

Thibs offense = Focus on one guy to get him the best shot possible. Other four guys are irrelevant. (He's been stealing from Byron Scotts "I put the B.S in offense playbook)

Gasol must have tapped that refs wife ( Yep he hid the chorizo because he puts the G in asol.)

sacre has dominated pau. ( Learning from Boozer about the 'Whose your daddy plays")

The problem is Gasol and Noah. They have sapped the fun, tenacity, and grit out of this team. (Hey we have a coach who could remedy the grit deficiency. Swapsies?)

Yes Bulls, rebounds just really aren't important at all, don't even waste your energy going for them

Lin gets more calls than Rose. That is how you know it is a joke (I guess you haven't seen Lin get treated like a chew toy by opposition players this year for no foul calls)

George hill raping noah (Jordan Hill man of a thousand names, I guess somebody else took that Jordan name huh?)

Gasol is so passive at times (with us he was agressive for three years, then passive and finally passive agressive)

Jordan "Hassan Whiteside Rudy Gober Nikola Vujecic" Hill (The man of a thousand names strikes again)

When did Hill turn into prime Hakeem? (When we decided to trade him, call us)

I think he's laughing at the suggestion of Thibs making an adjustment.

Jimmy looks tired at the line. Bent over holding onto his shorts. (It's just his vital organs purring to a final stuttering halt. Thibs isn't going to let Byron be the only starkiller in this galaxy)

I am glad to see that Thibodeau hasn't lost the ability to kill any confidence Niko might have had. (He put a bucket of blood on Carrie as well)

thibs doesnt believe in confidence.

Pau does look lost on defense many times. It is one thing about not having the physical ability to make a defensive play but he sometimes moves in the wrong direction or stands still. (It must be the effect of being at Staples again - reflex actions)

He shouldn't be doing this as a smart vet

Pau sucks balls tonite

Dayum...that chick on TNT looked like Rajan Rondo with t*** and wig. (WTF?)

[​IMG]

Is Gasol tired? He looks so lackadaisical out there.

Why Thibs plays the oldest guy in the rotation full quarters is a mystery to me. (Roy Orbison is a bulls fan)(perhaps he distils their tortured sweat into high potency rogaine)

Why can't Gasol dunk that? So annoying (Because a quarter inch vertical is too much to ask when he is saving his Barcelona Windmill for the All Star game.)

Probably. This is likely an emotionally draining game for Pau. That last shot he had was so off though (He thought he saw Phil with a giant foam finger in the crowd)

We shouldn't be playing him full quarters. (Famililar?)

what u talking about he is only 34 years old and played 37k minutes in the nba. ( I think Byron is posting on this Bulls sight)

How was that a foul on Kirk......looks like the guy pushed off (I call it the Boozer)

i like jlin, but he is a horrible pg. ( I think I might be posting on this website)

Sprinkle in a non brain dead Pau, and we're tough to beat. (The Walking Pau)

Bulls fans in LA booing Kirk?

Kirk Hinrich is playing like a poor man's Kurt Hinrich. (LOL)

Can we trade for Boozer? He seems to score at will. (The one bulls fan who does not hate the Lush)

Who the hell is Sacre (The son Booze never had?)

a practice opponent for Pau ( or vice versa)

Kirks still in. **** it I'm on the get thibbs out of here train.

Fire Thibs. (laker fans say Hire Tibs)

jordan hill has the ability to make that shot.

Snell nearly killed someone with that brick

Kelly Clarkson, Benny Hill, and Duke Ellington dominate a lousy Bulls team (An all star cast of players)

Who ever said anything bad about Ellington was wrong!

**** thibs and **** you derrick

Jimmy Hurt

I mean thibs only played him all game lol

he is probably the best jump shooting big man on the floor right now. (Yes... you want Hill, you need Hill, restart the Jordan era in Chicago)
    Trade taj.
    Trade noah.

Start over.

So Thibs can't handle rotations, handle minutes, coach offense, or motivate great D. Rose is injured and will never be anything. Gasol is soft. Noah is worthless and iso's too much, Butler barely deserves any court time. I guess the Bulls are doomed lol. What a tough fan base, but a fun base i'll give them that..

13. Kenzo

Kenzo - Lakers All Star -

^ Thibs can't handle minutes though. He'll kill his best players one by one...

14. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

Yeah I think that's the only part of Thibodeau that's NOT great.

15. pound4pound

pound4pound - Lakers Starter -

Jordan "Hassan Whiteside Rudy Gober Nikola Vujecic" Hill

and

Dayum...that chick on TNT looked like Rajan Rondo with t*** and wig

now the office wants to know what im lookin at with all this laughing

16. Juronimo

Juronimo - Lakers Starter -

plays with one's and zero's
    I feel their pain.

17. LTLakerFan

LTLakerFan - Lakers Legend -

Mamba!! [​IMG] [​IMG] I don't know what was better, their funny Doom or the as funny replies. Nice job!

18. alam1108

alam1108 - Lakers Legend -

Your replies might have been the best thing ever lol

puffyusaf#2 likes this.
  19. raviator

raviator - Rookie -

That had me laughing pretty hard. Thank you.[​IMG]

20. Punk-101

Punk-101 - Lakers Starter -

Can anyone find any tank doom from the tank teams, freaking out when they win?

LTLakerFan likes this.