Broken Bones Heal But This Season May Not

Discussion in 'Lakers Discussion' started by southbaylakers72, Oct 28, 2014.

1. D-Fish Man

D-Fish Man - Lakers 6th Man -

I don't think you'll find any takers for Kobe's $24 million contract.

2. therealdeal

therealdeal Moderator Staff Member

Kobe can shut his mouth about it. We gave him all that money and he'll accept it just fine.

ElginTheGreat likes this.
  3. five6two

five6two - Rookie -

I'm getting extremely annoyed by this BS bad luck that has been surrounding this team the last few years. Not only did they play like crap but then another injury, like clock work. It sucks because I want to blame someone so bad but there's no one to blame for his one. I'm starting to just look forward to blowing this team up when Kobe retires. We need to start from scratch completely. Not saying I won't enjoy Kobe's last years but I'm tired of losing.

4. Jjigga3000

Jjigga3000 - Rookie -

It's only basketball, nothing more nothing less. Yes it give us something to cheer for but seriously why are we worried. We're not getting paid. I do however feel bad for Randle was looking forward to seeing him grow guess we'll have to wait until next year to see that.

5. Jjigga3000

Jjigga3000 - Rookie -

For those who think we'll get better players for Kobe in a trade are idiots. We won't get any players as good as him. The talent pool is very thin in the NBA. Our best hope is to be like the Spurs and buy into the system and play team ball. People act like Kobe won those championships or Shaq won those championships. It was the little things that won the championships. Some balls falling our way, team ball, calls going our way. Plus you never know, those Championships could have been brought. Since the beginning of the 80's only 8 teams have won Championships, The Lakers have won the most since that time with 10, Bulls 6, Spurs 5, C Bags 4, Heat 3, Rockets 2, Pistons 2, and 1 a piece for the 76er's and Dallas. Either Doc was extremely lucky or knew how to spend money. So with his kids either they're bad with money or extremely unlucky.

6. southbaylakers72

southbaylakers72 - Rookie -

Ok. Done sulking. Kobe is going to tough it out and lakers draft okafor. Randle, okafor, kobe, nash and others in 2015.